Visitation

Arizona made her way cautiously up to the psych ward. Taking one step at a time she followed the orderly into Hanna's room. To her surprise Leah Murphy sat on the end of the bed talking about patients.

"You're very popular today Dr O'Reily," she said patronizingly as she showed Arizona in.

"Thank you Mary," Hanna said politely, "could you give us a moment please Leah?"

"Yeah of course," Leah said getting up from the bed, "I've got post ops to do anyway, I'll catch you up again later."

"Thank you Leah," Hanna smiled as she turned to Arizona who stood nervously to the side of the door way, "hey there."

"Hi, are you? - I mean no but - how are you?" She stuttered as she walked towards her.

"I'm okay," she said simply as she tapped the edge of the bed indicating for her to sit down.

"I cornered your ex-husband, Johnathan," Arizona explained sitting next to her, "so don't get angry at Jackson for letting it slip or Johnathan I can be very scary when I need to be and I was worried about you because Jackson said you were sick then you didn't answer your phone so when I saw Johnathan talking to Bailey cornered him and made him tell me."

"It's okay Arizona," Hanna said calmly, "it's good to have visitors."

Arizona gave a weak and sympathetic smile as she exhaled her stress.

"So? What's going on with you?" Hanna asked interested in the gossip of the hospital.