hmm?

Hanna stood leaning on a desk looking down at her chart when Arizona walked up.

"Hey," she chirped putting a hand on the side of the desk, "nice work earlier I've never seen anyone do that before."

"Thanks, I surprise people often," Hanna said bluntly not looking up from her chart.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked looking concerned.

"Actually-" Hanna started but was cut off when Arizona put a hand up to tell her to wait a minute.

"Callie!" She called pushing off the desk, "about tonight, I can take Sofia. It's no problem."

Hanna stood sour faced waiting for the conversation to die.

"Yeah, so was something up?" Arizona asked much less interested than before.

"No, I'm fine," she said giving Arizona a fake smile before she walked away.

#####

"I mean it's not like I'm blind," Hanna said rambling to Amelia who sat on the couch in the attendings lounge while Hanna paced in front of her, "I see that she's on her phone a lot more, I hear that she's on the phone with Callie late at night. I notice that she doesn't care."

"Hey you want this to work?" Amelia asked standing up and stopping her friend in her tracks.

"I honestly don't know."

"Well whatever you want," Amelia said rubbing Hanna's shoulders, "you need to talk to Arizona, not me."

#####

Hanna turn a corner and stopped in her tracks. She'd been angry all day but this was it. The thought ran back and for across her mind and apparently her feet agreed so she fast walked straight past Arizona and Callie who were flirtily chatting away and stood right in front of Jackson who stood behind them.

"Hey," she snapped trying desperately to keep her cool.

"Hey what's up?" He asked looking up from his phone.

"You wanna go out tonight?" She asked keeping her eyes focused on him so she didn't turn around.

"On like a date?" He laughed thinking she was joking.

"You decide, either way your with me tonight," Hanna told him before walking off.

Her comment caused Arizona to turn around, she hardly listening to the conversation but she heard the last part.