Drunken nights

"You're disgusting," Eliza said shaking her head as she took another drink.

"It's not that bad," Hanna laughed trying to defend herself, "we're still really close so it's not like it ended badly or anything."

"But still you had sex with your friend," she said sounding very disappointed with Hanna, "no stings attached sex. It's weird and you won't convince me otherwise but from you, I would expect no less."

"I'm not weird," Hanna said a little defensively.

"Yes you are," Eliza laughed, "but hey, I love you anyway."

"Uhh hmm," Hanna said sarcastically the alcohol kicking into her system, "well I don't love you."

"Yes you do," she said finishing off her drink.

"Yeah, yeah I do," Hanna said smiling broadly.

######

After a long night Eliza and Hanna drunkenly stumbled into Jackson's apartment. They managed to successfully half undress and crawl into bed quietly before passing out.

#####

Groggily, Jackson rolled over and kissed the top of the head of the girl laying next to him. Slowly, he opened his eyes and jumped back. Her hair was black not light brown. A few moments pass as Jackson held himself away from the now stiring body, he then remembered that Hanna and Eliza came back to his apartment last night and they must have gotten into the wrong beds. He let out his breath just as Eliza opened her eyes.

"Morning," she said as she opened her eyes, "Jackson?"

"Good morning," he said awkwardly as he got out of his bed and walked out the room.

Quickly, he walked into the spare room to find Hanna still passed out in bed. He sat down on the bed, mortal embarrassment corsing over him. Hanna turned over at the pressure on the mattress.

"You know how I said I'd be nice to Eliza?" He said still looking at the floor, "spending the night with her is not what I meant."

"Aww baby," Hanna laughed as she sat up and hugged him from behind, "was it not?"

"No," he exclaimed turning to face her.

"Sorry, we got the wrong beds," she smiled as she kissed his shoulder.

"Do you have a good time though?" He asked putting his arms around her.

"I think so, it started out good anyway," Hanna smiled.