"The Ice Cream Truck"

''sissy! sissy, wake up!" I hear my sister shout while running into my room. ''Ugh. get out of my room.'' I mumble, half asleep. "it's the ice cream truck! I want ice cream!" she continues, while pulling me out of bed. What? Since when does the ice cream truck arrive in may? "No. I'm going back to bed!"

as I reach for my pillow, she tugs at my arm.''No! I WANT ICE CREAM!"

she protests, practically balling her eyes out. I roll my eyes and give in, while slipping my flip flops on. ''Hurry! it's going to leave!"still half asleep, we make our way as fast as we can out the door. Just as we step out the door, the small little truck begins to slowly leave.

''No! wait!" my sister yells. About to head in, the ice cream truck backs up onto our street again. I turn around and head with my sister to the truck, annoyance clear in my eyes.

''Sorry for the trouble, she can get way out of hand.'' I say not looking at him. "No worries lass, she's adorable.'' the man says in a thick Irish accent. Wait. it couldn't be? it's Niall Ho-

''And, what would you girls like to have?'' he says, catching me off guard.

I pull my shades down and look up to see bright blue eyes and blonde hair, who, that is Niall Horan.Unable to say a word, my sister pinches my arm and shakes me into reality.

''Sis! I said... I want the double strawberry ice cream bar!" she stomps.

I reach into my jean pocket and my wallet isn't there.''Damn it!... I mean, sorry.

I forget my wallet back at the house.'' I tell him, while a smile appears on his perfect lit face.

''It's on me sweet heart.''he smiles again and reaches his hand into the freezer and pulls out a little pink-looking ice cream attached to a stick. ''Here you are, girly." he says and hands my sister the little pink ice cream bar. "Yay!'' she shouts. ''Now what do you say Mackenzie?''..."Um, I donno know..." she stutters, awkwardly licking her treat.

''You remember, what are the words?"

she smiles and turns to Niall.''Thank you, ice cream man!"

he laughs, and all I manage to do is get lost in his eyes.

''Haha, I'm Niall. Nice to meet you Mackenzie.'' he reaches out for her hand to shake it.

Instead, she grabs his hand and spits in it while skipping into the house.

''Ewe, so unsanitary." he giggles while running his hands under hot and soapy water.

"Again, I'm so sorry about her immature behavior.''I say in embarrassment.

''Naa, don't worry about it. Kids are kids.''

he smiles and turns to face me.''And you must be..?" he asks and locks his eyes to mine.

wow.

Here is the boy from this hot boy band , driving an ice cream truck around my neighbor hood.

''Oh, hi I'm Adrianna Brooks.''

I say as my cheeks quickly go red.

He looks at me up and down, leaving an awkward silence.''What?" I say curiously.

''You're just so-..'' he begins to say but seems lost in words.

To break this silence, I start to speak.''So, aren't you some boy in a band?"

damn it, that came out sounding rude. ''Yes, um.'' he breathes heavily trying to talk.

''Don't tell me you haven't heard of One Direction..?" he says , kind of surprised.