Chapter 40- The End

ADRIANNA'S POV.

"Adrianna..." Britney grabs my attention.

"Hmm?" I pull my eyes away from the television.

"I hear the ice cream truck, we should get an ice cream cone or something." Obviously I know who it is, If only she did too.....

"Come on! I'm hungry!" I begin to laugh, as disappointment will soon disrupt her stomach.

"Why are you laughing?" She tugs at me for the second time today.

"We better go, the ice cream truck is going to leave." I tell her with a soft tone in my voice, and a giggle to follow.

She gives up at pulling me beside her, so she runs ahead of me and out to the 'Ice Cream Truck.'

By the time I step out the door, she is already across the street with an angry look on her face.

As I cross the street, I meet Niall's eyes and begin to giggle at the sight of him dressed up all fancy, with the same jingle playing the first day we met, and just the plain adorable picture of him sitting inside 'the ice cream truck.

When I get to the truck, I hear hilarious complaints coming from Britney about 'how the world's going to end because there's no ice cream for her to eat.

"Come on." I giggle, pulling her and me inside the empty ice cream truck.

While I sit up front with Niall, her and Harry sit in the back and argue about this whole ice cream situation.

"Shush you two! There'll be ice cream and cake at the wedding!" Niall lightly yells, causing them to silence and pout along the way.

"Babe, promise me our children won't bicker like these two." Niall glances at me with a huff.

"Who said we're having kids?" I smile, trying to tease him.

He teases me back, then silence, (other than the musical jingle) takes over the ride up to the church.

In a short time later, we get there and hurry ourselves inside, taking off in different directions.

Harry and Niall disappear from our view, leaving us to relax before I walk down the aisle.

With my mom and dad here, it only adds to the pressure.

Even more than all the other people (Which is a lot) that Niall invited.

Just when I finally feel at ease, I spot my mother walking towards me.

Oh great, more nerves.....

"Mother, please don't give me another one of your long lectures. I'm nervous enough."

To my surprise, she wraps me in her arms and displays a big grin on her face.

"My baby's growing up!" With this massive mood change, I can't help but come to the assumption.......

Is she on drugs?!

As wordless as I am, she speaks some more and clears all of the confusion/ shock taking over my mind.

"Honey for the first place, call me mom. And second, I really thought about how upset you were at me and I want all of that to change."

My eyes begin to water, in cause of her finally being sweet to me in my life.

"I'm sorry for putting you down all these years and for all of the criticism i've thrown in your face. But most importantly, I apologize for judging that blonde kid and never giving you guys a chance."