Chapter 30

ADRIANNA'S POV.

I wait a short time, catching the heart-warming familiar ice cream truck that I longed for.

When it gets closer to me, I meet eyes with Niall's bright blue crystals and time once again slows.

A smile grows on his face, while he gives me a flirty wink.

I hum along to the up-beat music coming from his ice cream truck, as I run up to him and grab him in my arms.

When I place my head onto his shoulder, he shifts my face up to match his.

"I've missed you, the old you." He corrects.

I close my eyes along with no response, allowing him to kiss me.

He does just that, starting with a slow pace and gentle movements.

I decide to pick up the pace, moving my lips in a faster rhythm.

After a few minutes going by, he opens his mouth and frees his tongue to meet up with mine.

I hook my tongue with his, causing each movement more heat.

All of a sudden, he stops the kiss and smiles against my lips. I return the smile, un-attaching our faces together.

"Wow." Is all he can manage to say, clearly revealing shock in his features.

Unexpectedly he pulls me into his little colorful truck, along with memories pulling back into my mind the first day we met.

He grabs ahold of my hand, leading me into a little back-space in the truck where no one can see.

He pushes me against the wall, staring deep into my eyes and finding my soul.

He dips his head down and places his forehead to touch mine, exhaling warm and deep breaths against my mouth.

He giggles while picking me up and setting me on the counter.

He gives me a kiss on the top of my forehead, leading down and up my body.

Once he finishes that, he puts his hands under my dress and gets ahold of my bra.

When he unhooks the metal clasps he slides it down from under my dress, stopping down at my feet.

He reaches over me and untangles it from each of my foot, tossing it somewhere on the floor.

To make it a little easier, I lift off my dress and throw it over to where my bra is lying.

"Shit!"

"What? What is it?" I giggle.

"Are you sure those are your knockers?!" He acts every bit of excited.

"Oh I'm sure." I half smile, giving him a seducting wink.

He stares at my breast for just a bit longer, finally taking action.

He covers my boobs with his hands and begins massaging them, kissing me on the sweet spot of the side of my neck.

He nibbles at my ear very lightly, turning me on.

I moan, hearing one from Niall too, as I grab his crotch.

"Here, you can take em' off." He bites his lip.

I hook my fingertips on the edge of his pants, slowly pulling them off his body.

As I throw his pants off somewhere, I glue my eyes to the sight of his growing baldge, hidden behind tight black boxers.

Before I start drooling, I remove his boxers and begin to stare at his giant cock.

"Damn, boy..." I widen my eyes.