Chapter 15

NIALL'S POV.

I sit low in this chair, staring at Liam who is hovering over me.

Just as I think he's going to hit me, he walks over to the messes and grabs a broom for cleaning the glass.

I'm the one who needs to clean it all up.

I stretch up from my seat, grabbing another broom, finishing the floor.

"Thanks lad...." He says as almost a whisper.

I give him a guilty smile, as he leaves our hotel room.

I finally finish the last pile of glass, throwing it carefully into the trash.

Almost falling over, I place my hand onto the edge of the counter.

I start to feel a hang- over and I quickly make a run to the bathroom.

I remain in the bathroom for about two hours, continuesly throwing up from all the alcohol in my system. The depression before I drank, was really bad.

But, now that the fun is over and I've got more control, I have the worst head ache, terrible stomach pains, and a much higher, increased depression.

I should've listened to my dad about the drinking conflict. Now I have to suffer for it, and keep on with a strong addiction.

I try to spend a few hours watching 'Derby County' , to distract myself from going to the hospital. But obviously, it didn't work. I spend the hours focused on her.

Just her.

I get to the point where I can't take it anymore.

I jump up from my recliner, grabbing my keys to the only vehicle I own right now.

The ice cream truck.

Getting in the small, cold truck I take off and head to the hospital down town.

On the way, i ignore the many children yelling for me to stop. I don't care, I just want to get to the hospital as fast as I can.

As I get more and more anxious, I accelerate through the intersection full of cars.

But just as I start to calm, I see a cop speeding up next to me and giving me a disapproval nod.

I immediately slow to the speed limit, watching as the cop leaves, turning a corner.

Sighing, I speed up once again and carefully pull into the parking lot up the road.

I take a deep breath, turning off the engine. I run my fingers through my sweat-filled hair and exit the truck.

Opening the front entrance, I blink my eyes at the cool air hitting my face.

Thank God for the damn air conditioning.

Taking another deep breath, I enter the elevator and whistle to the annoying tune echoing the small walls.

I feel my stomach churn as it hits her floor and I shakily take a step onto the shiny floor.

Walking through a couple halls, I watch as each nurse whistles at my 'pop star' appearance.

Ignoring them, I finally find Adrianna's door and make a quick knock.

"come in." I hear, as she clears her throat.

I feel as my heart beat quickens at the sound of her soft voice, making me shiver.

Entering into her room, I smile at the sight of her beautiful wavy hair surrounding her and the pillow below her head.

"Uh, hi." I stumble at the front of her bed.

"Hey, aren't you that boy that was here a couple days ago?" my heart sinks once again.

"Um..yes." I gulp.

"Oh yeah, that's right. You're that blonde who thinks i'm your girlfriend."

But I am..

"Look, before you lost your memory we were dating, you met me at an ice cream truck." my eyes start to water.

"if I did, then... I don't know...I'm not ready for a boyfriend right now." I feel a little relief as it was a better response than last time.

"That's fine, but I hope one day you can remember me." I take a few steps closer to her.

"I hope too." she give a sweet, gentle smile.

-"And by the way, thanks for this pretty necklace." she dangles the silver chain in the air.

"Yeah, just please keep it, it means a lot. " I give her a small hug.

"I will, see you later." she responds. I leave the room, smiling at my sweet visit.

All I want to do at the moment is take her into my ice cream truck and drive away forever.