Chapter 39

ADRIANNA'S POV.

Tears start to run down my face as he begins to propose, just like I imagined and dreamed of.

"Princess, these last six months or so, have been the best months in my entire life.

Even though we've been dating for a short time, I couldn't wait any longer to confirm 'us,'

our love, until the day we die."

I watch him blush a little, along with a tear falling from his eye.

"I remember the day that I first layed eyes on you, just like it was yesterday.

When I drove that silly ice cream truck around, each street I drove through was complete chaos.

But then as I drove down a different street, the first thing I saw was a cute six year old girl and behind her was a beautiful, more like gorgeous, lass with eyes I couldn't detach mine from."

With tear- stained cheeks, tears begin to flow harder this time, like a waterfall.

"And the very second her lips touched mine, I was instantly in love.

Not only beautiful, but she had the prettiest name."

My heart begins to pound, as he takes my hand.

"From that day, following up to right now, I am head over heels over you, Adrianna."

He grins wider than ever before, as he pecks me on the cheek.

"To be honest every single day I'm thinking of you non- stop and any chance I get, I always fight to be by your side, no matter the scenario."

"I could blab on all day telling the world all the little things that I love about you, and all the reasons why you're my girl, but right now, is when I ask you the most important question ever to come out of my mouth."

I stare deep into his blue warm eyes, and smile at the sparkle in them as he begins to cry.

"With all my heart I ask you..."

He begins, with a gulp.

"Will you please, take my hand in marriage?"

As I push all the shock behind me, I nod my head with a yes and, enjoying the moment of Niall swooning me in his arms.

*TWO WEEKS LATER- THE WEDDING*

"It's so great to reunite with you again." Britney tells me, as she swirls a lock of my hair into the curling iron.

"It is, how have you been?" I ask her, while she unwinds my hair from the metal, revealing a wavy curl.

"Nothing much, other than I got a well- paying job."

"Great." I smile. "Where?"

"I get to work at the Season Salon!" She squels in excitement.

"Are you serious? That's the number one salon in Colarado."

"I know, I'm so lucky! All I did was take some exam, and I passed everything."

"You have to take an exam to cut hair?" I give her a dumb look, raising my eyebrows in confusion.

"It's not a written exam."

"What do you do when taking it?"

"It was kind of wired actually, I had to a Barbie doll's hair." Before she can finish, I belt out into laughter.

"Hey! I wouldn't be laughing if I were up you.."

"And, why is that?"

"I make two thousand a week." She brags.