Chapter 29

NIALL'S POV.

Being early in the morning, I snarl at each doctor or nurse that walks by me.

In response, they shake their head at me and continue to walk away.

With nothing to do, I sit against the cushioned wall and tap my feet on the soft floor.

Once I get out of here, I'm going to my princess and persist that we get married!

-I wish......I think to myself, deep in thought about how I would propose.

It would need to be romantic, yet creative.

But, the most I should worry about is if she'll accept or totally reject me.

Or, what if she thinks we're too young?

I rebuke beginning panics trying to find an enterance into me, as I place my shaky fingers into my raised and smooth hair.

As lunch speeds through the day, I spot Harry at the front counter, outside of my barred-in cell.

The next moment, he and the nurse walk over to me and stop in front of the metallic bars.

"Niall-" He begins, with a deep and warm smile.

"I came here to sign your ass out of here."

His goofy grin begins irritating the nurse, who is holding a clip board in her hands.

As she starts reading damn, meaningless procedures to me, I can't help but laugh at her black-southern accent sounding hilarious to me.

She notices my interrupting laughter, giving me deep warning in her eyes.

To that, I cover my loud mouth and space out as she finishes further paragraphs.

She clamps the pamphlet back into her clip board, reaching into her pocket.

I watch as she struggles trying to find the correct key.

Finding it in five long minutes, she twists the copper key into my lock.

"Freedom!"

I carry the loud yell escaping from my lips, running far and away from my previous torture.

As Harry follows behind me, I focus all of my attention to the doors down the hall.

Almost slamming against the door, I hurry to meet my hand with the knob.

It opens widely, giving me a sigh a relief.

I bust my chest out, braking my feet to the concrete to make a stop.

I angle my head behind me in hopes to see bouncing curls and green eyes coming my way.

I put my eyes on Harry, as he sprints quickly over to where I stand.

As he gets to me, he places a hand on my shoulder to find his breath.

"Why are you in such a hurry Niall?" He inhales a deep breath.

"Because, I don't want to waist another second in there."

With a shake from his head, we begin to drag along the long streets.

Spending an hour trying to find my hotel, we finally meet eye to eye with the familiar brick building.

We enter inside, taking appreciation of the warm air hitting every spot of our revealed places of skin.

We move ourselves into the opening elevator, placing our fingers on the upward button.

"What a walk!" Harry interrupts the silence.

"The Ice Cream Truck"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें