Chapter 36

ADRIANNA'S POV.

(Two weeks later.)

-----------------------------

I miss Niall by an incredible amount, it's been a whole week.

"A whole week!" my thoughts say aloud.

Every day I've been crying... Crying because of the empty spot beside me.

As I bawl some more, I can't help but feel ridiculous as it's only been seven days.

To put myself down some more, I compare myself to a person who had just lost a loved one.

And, I didn't. My 'Major' tragedy was only having to be away from Niall for about two weeks.

I miss Ireland, as well as the beautiful green fields that stretched all through the tiny town.

No, it wasn't a typical fairy tale of leprechauns or rainbows filled with gold.

But as for me, those very few days couldnt've possibly gone better...

Sitting in a small, empty room with nothing to do whatsoever, nothing can bore me now....

I've already been here for three hours straight and I still remain completely occupied, enjoying the chain of thoughts that all correlate to Niall.

I decide to pull myself back into reality, as I take sight of a notepad and pen, which brings me to an idea.

I jump up from my wooden seat, more than eager to fetch the small paper that is soon to hold my lingering thoughts....and.....maybe.........a poem.

With a dull pencil gripped in my right hand, I begin to tap it against the desk as I try to collect the many thoughts running through my mind.

Finally a thought comes through to my mind, giving me no problem as I begin to write my very first poem.

------------------------

<3. PŒM: "NîaŁŁ-Thē Rėašon I Šmīlę. <3

Blonde hair, blue eyes.

Better than all the other guys.

He makes you laugh, he makes you giggle.

He sings a song, it makes you wiggle.

He and his guitar, they just can't depart.

This Irish boy, he will steal your heart.

You know it's him when you see his smile.

Impossible to resist this guy called, Niall.

-Łõvę, Ädrîãnńå

...XoxoXoOXxxoxoxoooxoxoxoxxooox

______________________________________

I read over the poem and find the words quite funny all put together.

I hope he doesn't judge me, damn it.

Being my first poem, I think it's my last one too.

Before reading it over again, I decide to put in the envelope as quickly as possible before I crumple it up and dispose of it.

Before I head out, I take a good look from my window and watch as the weather changes drastically.

As I stand up for the first time today, I grab my purse and an umbrella.

I turn the knob and exit out into the cold, pouring rain.

With a rain coat covering my shoulders and rubber boots over my feet, I walk a few blocks to the nearby post office.