Chapter 2

I straighten the folded piece of paper and I feel my heart skip a beat as to what it says.

-listen carefully next time you hear the ice cream truck.Xx N. H.

Does this mean he wants to see me again?

I Never knew how romantic an ice cream truck could be.. as my thoughts begin to linger, I suddenly hear pounding on my door.

''What is it? "

Next thing I know, my friend Britney barges through my door and runs to me in excitement.

''What could possibly be going on for you to be this jittery?"

I've never seen her this happy, usually she is very quiet and to herself.

''Look! Look!"

she anxiously hollers, while pulling out two tickets from her purse.

She begins jumping up and down, while I snatch the tickets from her sweaty fingers and study the small print.

''hmm, they're One Direction tickets.." She abnoxiously squeals louder, giving my ears an ache.

''And I got them last minute from this other girl who couldn't go!" she beams, while I stare blankly, disinterested.

she is a massive fan of One Direction and I can't come to fancy any of them in the least bit.

Yes, they may have good features, especially the one with blonde hair, but there's no way I could obsess over them like that.

After she sits and relaxes for a bit, she points at the small crumpled piece of paper on my desk.

Before I can explain to her what it is, she helps herself and hurriedly picks it up and starts reading the written sentence.

''What is that supposed to mean? That is some strange pick-up line."

Only if she knew.

I decide to lie and say it was from my sister, reminding me to listen carefully for the ice cream jingle.

As much as I hate lying, I have to because she will freak out again and wait around until she can chase any ice cream truck that goes bye.

As for me, I would just chase the truck for some damn ice cream!

''Hello?" she waves her hand in front of my eyes, killing me thoughts.

''sorry. I was just deep in thought.''

''Deep in thought about what?" about my lie. I just can't tell her.

''Oh, um, I guess about what the hell we're going to where tonight!"

I put on a fake laugh, dreading to see some One Direction concert that I don't even want to be at.

''Let's look through your closet!" she says and skips to my clothes.

She rummages through a tub of skirts and tosses the possibilities on the side, making the biggest mess I've ever seen.

After rummaging through my clothes for about an hour, she picks out short purple jean skirts and a low cut white tank for herself.

then she hand me my outfit.

As I look at it, I actually agree with the look she picked out for me. But I don't agree with how she did with my room's new look.

Anyways, she picked out a short black diamond covered skirt and a sleeveless green top, that fits snug around my stomach.

''Wow, I actually like it.''