Chapter 31

NIALL'S POV.

I wake up around noon, opening my eyes to the sight of my sleeping beauty and her head against my chest.

I play with her curls, getting lost in thought about how great last night was.

I feel bad though, about lying to her when I said I was still a virgin.

That fucking model keeps interrupting through my mind and it sickens me to think about what we did.

At least I was drunk when it happened because if I were sober, than it would be worse with still having my intentions.

I would never sleep with that dumb bitch on purpose, I can't stand her and she is nothing in comparison to Adrianna.

Suddenly my day dream ends, in cause of Adrianna waking up in the most adorable way.

"Morning princess." with her beautiful sleepy face, she wraps her arms around me tightly mumbling something.

"What was that babe?"

"I love you."

"Nope, cause' I love you more."

She sticks her tongue out at me, bringing me to tickle her and pinch her cheeks.

"Niall, quit tickling my feet!" She squels, only giving me the urge to tickle her more.

"Niall!"

"Okay, okay."

I quit tickeling her as she requests, sitting myself up.

Adrianna's POV.

He finally quits tickeling me, sitting still on the bed beside me.

As much as I try, I can't put the thought of what we did last night off to the side.

I never knew that it would turn out that great, especially being our first and closest intimate moment.

And the best thing about it was is that it brought us even closer than we were before.

As I start to day dream, Niall all of a sudden gets up and heads for the door.

"Where are you going?"

"To where my stomach leads me." He starts to take off again, as I follow behind him.

"What are we going to have?" I question.

"Breakfast."

"No.....Really? I thought we were having dinner?" I sarcastically remark.

"Ha.Ha. Let's go to a diner or something like that." I smile, running of to our bed area to get dressed.

I throw on a pair of jean shorts with a tight sweatshirt to top it off.

I quickly comb my hair and put on a light layer of makeup.

Grabbing purse, I hurry over to Niall and wait for his approval.

"So...?" I smile.

"Lass, ya' look hot as always." I giggle at his sexy, raspy accent and place a giant kiss on his forehead.

I leave a smeared stain of hot pink, without him even noticing it.

He blushes a little, leaving me to get himself dressed.

As I wait, I decide to text my mom and see how she's doing.

***

-Hi mom, it's been awhile.

-Yes it has, why do you bother to not come home?

-Because I don't feel wanted, and I want a better life that suits me.