Chapter 23

Adrianna's POV.

Locking eyes with Niall, my heart begins to race and time stops. A single look from him, puts me in a complete state of euphoria.

I wonder what it was like being his girlfriend...

Suddenly Mckenzie takes a step into my dream, putting me back on track.

"I'm tired Sissy!"

Even though my sister is screaming at me, nothing can distract me from my utter and complete bliss.

I thought nothing could ever bring me down, but much to my dismay I have to come back to reality.

"I'm glad I came back here." Niall begins.

"I wish you could remember me, things have changed so much."

"I know, I wish I could too." disappointment rises into my eyes.

"So, what was your favorite scene from the movie?" I add.

"Well, um... I like the part when..um.."

"The few parts when we gave glances to each other?" I raise my eye brows.

"Oh yeah, I liked that too." He starts to flirt.

Thank God Mckenzie still remains in the bathroom, as romance fills the air.

Just as he is about to kiss me, Mckenzie exits the bathroom.

"Shit." I whisper to myself.

"Why are you kissing the ice cream guy?!" The romance begins to fade away.

Suddenly, my chest becomes heavy and my vision begins to fade.

Before I can find any grip, I lose control of my body, dropping on the cold floor.

I ly there barely awake, feeling sharp pains throughout my head.

Almost a minute later, I drift into what feels like sleep.

NIALL'S POV.

I watch as she is being carried away by the paramedics, with Mckenzie leaving with her aunt just getting here.

I leave the hotel, following behind the paramedics, lifting her into the ambulance.

As I take a step in to be beside her, the paramedics make me leave.

I take a seat on the edge of the side walk, putting my head between my knees and letting loose of familiar tears.