Chapter 8

*Niall's POV*

When we get inside her hotel, Mackenzie falls asleep immediately on the couch. I smile at how peaceful she looks, and the similarities she shares with her gorgeous sister.

I never thought in my entire life that I could like a girl this much...More like Love a girl this much. As I start to go deep into thought, Adrianna enters the room, interrupting my day dreaming.

"Well, this is my hotel. Not very fancy, but it works."

It all works when she walks in the room..."i've seen worse, it gives kind of a cozy feel." I wish to take back my dorky sentence. "Sure, if you think so." she begins to giggle.

"So what do you have in mind for the time being?" I raise my eye brows and stare at the bed.

"Um, good idea.." sarcasm is clear in her voice as she points over at Mackenzie. I will never take flirty advice from Harry again. "Oh, I was only kidding." I drown in embarrassment.

*Adrianna's POV*

I can see the embarrassment in Niall's eyes and I love it. He is so adorable and manly at the same time. And having a cool ride is a big bonus. I love how the wheels go round and round on his ice cream truck. But he surely is the creamy delight, with an extra amount of sprinkles.

Throughout the day, I fantasize about Niall and all the intimate moments we will be sharing together. I think of us like a little kid first experiencing sugar and candy.

My thoughts start fading away, as Niall finishes off the night with his amazing concert.

Every single bit was a pleasure, watching the sweat glisten on his perfectly toned abs, and the solos he masters. Oh I love the thought of how he could please me in other ways.....

"Great concert Horan." I jump in his arms as he enters backstage.

"It was something, wasn't it?" he starts to lightly chuckle.

He puts me down and leads me out back into the gated area, where his tour bus is parked.

As I reach for the handle on his bus, he tugs at my shirt and points to the ice cream truck right beside it.

I roll my eyes and enter into the little truck.

" Thanks for an amazing day Niall." I turn to face him.

He looks deep into my eyes and tilts his head.

"Oh..it's not over yet." he says with his thick accent and speeds off.

Whatever he has planned for just the two of us, I can't help but know what he has in mind.

"The Ice Cream Truck"On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara