Chapter 33

ADRIANNA'S POV.

I open my eyes and cover my face with the pillow that was somehow put under my head..

Wait.......where am I?......

I look around the small room, hearing voices and loud footsteps from outside my door.

Being completely confused and almost scared, I scream for immediate attention to come to my room.

Right away, someone walks in and comes over to me.

"Hey, how are ya'!" He shouts in an Irish accent, spreading a giant smile across his face.

"Uh, hi......Who are you?" I curve my eyebrows.

"I'm Greg Horan." He squeezes my hand and shakes it.

I give a friendly smile, letting loose from his masculine hand.

If this guy is Greg Horan.....then .......

Oh no...........

I watch as he leaves my room, then a second later he returns with..please.....don't tell me it's.....Ni-

I widen my eyes at Niall standing right in front of the bed with his brother Greg.

"Um, there is a reason for this." Niall puts his hands into his pockets, trying to pull off an innocent look within his features.

"Where am I? And, why are you here?" I try everything I can to hold in my emotions and previous tears that eagerly want their way back into my eyes.

"I brought you to Ireland and this is my house." So apparently, he thinks he owns me and automatically assumes that I can forgive him just like that.

Bull shit.

"I want to leave." I say through my teeth.

"First, let me explain why I brought you here and finish explaining the reason why I was with that model one night."

"I don't want to hear it. Why don't you just call her up and invite her over for a second night."

"That's ridiculous, I don't like her at all and most importantly, I plan to be with you forever whether ya' like it or not."

He almost brings me to smile, but I can't show him that I'm over what he did already.

"How did you find me in the first place?"

"Well I got a call from a sheriff, asking if I could come and get you because your parents wouldn't answer the calls they made out to them."

"Why would they call you for a second option?"

"I asked them that too, they told me how big of fans they were and desperately wanted to meet me."

"So women that are in their mid-forties, are fans of a band that categorize in teen likings?"

I can't believe he thinks I'm that gullible.

"Uh, actually.... The sheriffs were two over weight-men in their sixties."

"You have to be kidding me." i roll my eyes, twisting a strand of my hair.

He takes a moment to dig through one of his pockets, pulling a photograph out and holding it directly in front of my eyes.

"Proof!" I look closer at the photo, widening my eyes in disbelief at the two sheriffs fan-girling over Niall.

"Okay, fine. I believe you." Being this hysterical, I laugh uncontrollably and can't seem to shut my mouth.