Chapter 10

• Dedicated to Crystal Cubbage

NIALL'S POV

The next day, I wake up in my hotel bed. I don't remember coming here last night.

I thought I fell asleep there...

I walk out into the main room, taking a seat onto the couch.

"Hey, Niall." Liam sits beside me.

" What happened last night? I thought I stayed there?" Liam sighs, looking down at his feet.

"How did I end up here?" I try to meet his eyes.

He finally looks at me, taking a deep breath before speaking.

"Lad, I took you home." I raise my eyebrows.

"How? You couldn't of carried me."

He looks at me funny. "Well, obviously."

"Then..How did I end up here?"

"Paul came to visit Adrianna last night but, was told to leave by the nurses. Just before he left, He saw you curled up in the corner asleep."

"Okay..But, did he carry me out?" Now, I give him a funny look.

"Let me finish, he tried waking you but you had a hard time waking up. So, when he got you to be at least half asleep, he walked you out and took you here." I leave a few moments of silence, thinking about last night and all what was going on.

"Is Adrianna okay!?" I randomly blurt, shaking his shoulder.

"Uh..well..She..." My heart starts to pound.

"She what!" my eyes start feeling wet.

"She's not..doing so well mate." a tear drops from his eye.

"What do you mean!?" my eyes start filling.

"When she hit her head, he said she had these very detailed illusions when she was passed out."

"So, like dreams or something? How is that bad?..."

"That's not all, it's a bad sign for memory loss." my chest starts to ache.

"No! This can't be happening!" my heart drops.

"I'm sorry mate, lets hope it isn't all of her memory." He face goes red.

"What if it's gone forever!? She won't know who I am..! She won't even feel this way about me anymore!...." I start to cry even harder.

"Who knows, she might fall for you again.." He tries to remain positive.

"Most likely not! We won't have that special feeling around each other anymore! It will be all gone!" I start to feel a mix of anger and bad anxiety.

"Well, it's not like you've known her all your life!" So, it feels like I have.

"Why does that matter! When do I ever get into finding a girl! I won't ever again after her! Never!" I punch the couch.

"Calm down Niall, There are plenty of girls that you could fall for.." He puts his feet up.

"No! I will never love someone as much as I love her! I don't care how long I've known her or about all the girls in the world!"

"Well, we have to leave here after summer anyways, so it won't be so bad.."

"I'm not going. Are you kidding! I'm staying here, famous or not." She means more to me than my fame.

"Are you crazy Niall?! What about all those fans , who worship the ground you walk on? All of the girls who work so hard and wait so long to go to your concert?! If you're just going to give all that up, think about how many people your disappointing!" He shakes his head, tensing up.