Chapter 32

NIALL'S POV.

It keeps raining harder and harder and begins to thunder throughout the cloudy and dark sky.

"Babe, I think we better leave. It's really pouring hard."

"You never gave me your sweatshirt .." she whines.

I smile at her, removing my green sweatshirt and putting it on her.

"So?..." she grins, waving her arms.

I just can't get over how cute she looks, wearing my sweatshirt that hangs down to her hips.

"Damn..." I stutter.

All of a sudden she accidentally walk onto the road, with many cars zooming through.

"Babe, watch out!" I shove her out of the way, along with me remaining safe as well.

I can read every bit of shock in her eyes, along with a weight of fear.

"Are you okay?" I place my hands on her shaky shoulders

.

"I think I so, but woah. I didn't see any of that coming." I hug her as I always do, recognizing that same electricity that lives within our hearts.

Finally getting back to the hotel, we run inside and nearly slip as our drenched clothes begin making puddles everywhere we go.

At the corner of my eye, beside me Adrianna slips and hits hard on the floor, bringing me the devastating memory of that night she lost her memory and almost died.

The nerves building up inside of me let loose and bring me to a loud scream, reminding me of that heart- shattering night.

"Niall..It's okay, I'm not hurt." She interrupts my fearful flash back.

"Are ya' sure?"

"Well maybe my ears have some damage." she smiles.

Rubbing her temples, she allows me to lift her from the floor and carry her away to our 'castle.'

Well....a room and one bed.....

When I open the door, I jump at the sight of someone sleeping in our bed and using a pillow to cover his/her face.

"Who the hell-"

Adrianna and I hurry over to our occupied bed, ripping the sheets off of the person lying in it.

As they turn their head and open their eyes, I immediately recognize who it is.

Shit it's that fucking model again, why in the hell is she here?

And, why the fuck is she in our bed?!

"Hey Niall." She yawns, placing a big grin on her face.

"You know her?" Adrianna asks, showing worry on her features.

I stand silent, unable to speak or comprehend the situation.

"Of course he knows who I am." The bitch speaks for me.

It breaks my heart almost seeing Adrianna's eyes begin forming tears.

"Niall, who is she?"

With a dry throat, I force words out of my mouth.

"Oh, um...She's just some fan I met." I put each hand of mine in my jean pockets.

"A fan?"- She begins. "I don't like your music."

"But I do like the way you dance in bed....." She adds.

"Don't tell me that you two..." Adrianna moves her eyes back and forth at us.