Chapter 7

Niall's POV

"Louis, Hurry up!" I pace the floor.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Why does he have to take forever to get ready.

Especially today.

"Shouldn't we wear a disguise?" he asks.

"Uh, probably." As long as I get to choose it. He'd probably dress me in a clown suit.

"Yes! I want to wear a fat suit!" he yells excitedly, like a little kid.

"Um, yeah..." I say awkwardly, while heading back into the room.

I rummage through the closet, trying to find at least something that would hide my identity and not make me look like a fool.

After rejecting everything I see, I finally spot my eyes on the perfect piece.

I take the costume off its hanger and put it on slowly.

After the overalls are on, I stick a fake mustache on and grab a pair of shades.

Hopefully, this cover up is believable.

I leave the room and meet Louis by the door. When I take a look at him, I nearly don't recognise him and I jump.

"Whoa." is all I can say. He looks me up and down and starts chuckling his annoying laugh.

"Is it really that bad?" I say, already knowing the answer.

"Well, let's put it this way...You look like a homeless farmer." Okay, maybe I should've had Louis Put my disguise together.

"Nice gut Louis." I look at the large lump under his shirt.

"Isn't it lovely?"

"Yeah, what are ya' having?.. Twins?"  I laugh and jump into the ice cream truck.

"You know better than that Niall!"

"I'm having triplets! Offend me, geez." He adds.

I shake my head and begin driving to her neighborhood. When we get to her street, my stomach starts to churn.

Louis seems to notice and gives a comforting look. "Do you want me to come to the door as well?"

"That'd be good." I gulp. I park the ice cream truck and hop out. When we make it to the door, I start to turn back.

"No Niall, we're doing this." Louis grabs my shoulder and rings the doorbell.

As my head starts to spin, the door opens and I see a middle-aged woman, eying us up and down.

"And, who are you?" she lowers her glasses.

"I'm Niall, and this is Louis." I point at Louis, leaving him an awkward smile.

"Were here to see Adrianna." He finally speaks.

"Well she isn't here." Panic flies by me.

"Do you know when she'll be back?" I start to stutter.

"No I do not. She left home a couple nights ago and hasn't come back."

This can't be happening, where is she?

"I have work to do, good afternoon." she says sternly and slams the door in our face.

"Well that was rude..'' Louis rambles.

"Where do you think she is? Do you think she's okay?" I say quickly and panic.

"I'm sure she's fine Niall."