Chapter 37

NIALL'S POV.

(Two weeks later)

I smile throughout the day, as I keep her letter tightened in my grip.

It's been a month and hell-like week, without her here with me.

Paul lied once again.

He said only two or three weeks would be the length of this tour.

I wish I could somehow talk to her, other than sending letters.......

"Niall?" I hear a voice that sounds of Zayn.

"What ass hole?" Why is he even talking to me? Doesn't he know how big of a jerk he is?..........

Apparently not.

"Dude, can we just get over this already?" He says with a crack in his voice.

"It's kind of too late." I bluntly state.

"But you're like a brother to me. And, I miss playing football with you." He whines, looking straight at me with his golden/brown eyes.

"Ugh.." I grunt. "This is gunna' be hard.." I mumble on.

"Come on mate! I'm sorry for taking the pot of gold under your rainbow of happiness!" I try not to laugh, as I try to remain serious.

"I'm in no mood for the Irish jokes." I cross my arms.

"Just accept my apology already!" He begs, as I continue to be silent.

"If I take you to Nando's, will you forgive me?" I lick my lips to the delicious idea, with a loud growl in my stomach.

"Well?" He questions.

"Alright! But you have to pay!" I do everything I can to hide my smile.

As I stand up grudgingly, He opens the door and begins to leave.

I follow behind like a lost, hungry puppy awaiting for food.

After a short taxi drive, we finally get there and head right into the doors of 'The Chicken Kingdom'- which I'd like to call it.

We make it quickly to the counter, scrolling our eyes through the big variety of choices we can order.

"So, are you ready to place an order?" A young gal asks, opening a cash register.

"Yeah!-" I grin. "Get us the whole chicken, with a side of coa coa puffs!" as I end the sentince, I receive weird glares from the counter lady, and a few from Zayn.

"something wrong?" I exhale.

"Sir, we don't have coa coa puffs here..."

I already know that, but I want some!

"If you're looking to buy some, there's a grocery store right across from here." -She adds.

"And, if you look real hard, you may come across a little toy inside too!"

She teases, waiting for me to laugh as, I stand here starving.

"Whatever, I'll just get the whole chicken then."

"Okay, and that will be ten euros, please." .....I hate Europian money....

"I don't have any euros!" I slam my hands on the hard counter.

"Niall, remember? I'm paying." I watch as Zayn takes out his wallet and pays the bitch in front of us.

"Thanks..." I uncomfortably stutter, as I walk over to a booth near a corner.

"You just had to order all of that didn't you?!" Zayn yells, but doing so in a jokingly manner.

"I guess you don't know me real well then...." He watches me, eyes full of confusion.

"Why?...." He blinks.

"Because I am in love with chicken!" I bulge out my eyes.

"Does that mean I'm the best man at your wedding?" He curls his lip.

"Wedding? Bro, that's too far."

After a chuckle or two, he begins to open his mouth. "So.. How are things between you and Adrianna?" He looks into my eyes.

"Better than ever." I begin to blush.

"But I miss her more than anything right now..." -I add.

"Have you ever though of proposing?"

"Many times, but I'm trying to wait for a perfect time to do it."

"Lad, now would be a perfect time.-" He begins. "You both are deeply in love and you can't seem to be away from one another."

"Yes, but what if she wants to wait? I'll look like a fool if she says no."

As I begin to frown, our food finally arrives, along with a smile to take over my face.

Before Zayn can barely look at the meal, I go right ahead and stuff my face with juicy chicken.

"Try some! you outta'!" I tell Zayn, with my mouth overflowing some chewed up chicken.

"Too late...you ate it all." He raises his voice, showing every bit of frustration."

As I swallow my last bite of food, I belch and lay back with a stuffed stomach.

"Fatty." He looks at me, then stares at the empty plate right in front of him.

With a guilty look on my face, I jump up from my seat and hurry back to the hotel, in hopes to desperately hide from a hungry Zayn.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

ĀUTHØR'S ÑOTÊ:

HEY SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER, BUT I HAVE AN EXCUSE.......

.......

I WAS WRITING AND ALL, THEN APPEARS A HUNGRY NIALL....

(It gets better....)

I GOT TO THE END OF A SENTENCE, THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN NIALL GOBBLED UP MY IPAD AND REFUSED TO GIVE IT BACK!!!!!!!!

....:) JK.

I COULDN'T CONTINUE BECAUSE I LOST CHARGE ON MY IPAD.

PLEASE, OH PLEASE DON'T CRY....PLEASE!

AND BY THE WAY, THE LAST CHAPTER WILL BE 40.

THERE WILL BE NO SEQUEL......BUT I AM ALREADY STARTING ON A NEW FANFIC ABOUT NIALL!

PLUS, IT WILL BE LONGER THAN THIS BOOK AND BETTER TOO!

THE NAME OF IT IS: "Love In A Field Of Four Leaf Clovers."

SO CHECK THAT OUT AND BE READY FOR ANOTHER BOOK I AM STARTING ON..............

IT'S CALLED: "Five Seconds Of Love." ( A Luke Hemmings fanfiction.)

THANK YOU VOTERS AND READERS!!!!!!!

AUF WIEDERZEHN!!!!!!!!!! =D