Chapter 38

ADRIANNA'S POV.

I wake up early in the morning, with a chilly wind coming from my window. As I stretch my numb arms, I lift myself up and head towards the window across the room. On the way, I stop myself in front of the calendar hanging above my Niall poster.I take a look and suddenly feel the excitement rise through my body, as I look at what day it is.

Today, Niall is coming to reunite with me once again and maybe, possibly he has left already. I look at the clock, changing the thought of a possible chance he may have left this early.He never gets up this early on a regular basis. I walk a few feet over to where the window is and widen my eyes to the change of weather.

Being early Decemeber, I smile while watching the snow flakes fall from the sky, and onto the ground. I love winter....The snow, the Christmas carols, and it being a perfect season for romance.But most importantly, I love the idea of Niall holding me in his arms on a sofa, in front of a toasty fireplace.

I'm just dying to know the time he gets here to Denver. It was hard enough for two weeks without him, now iv'e waited over a month. I know it can't be Niall's fault of course but I wish somehow he could've sneaked away and have gone to his princess.

childish or not, I love to compare our relationship to romantic fairy tales and to imagine ourselves living in a big castle with many children and animals. Though it sounds amazing I couldn't ask for a life like that, nothing in this world could make me happier than I already am. And, it's all because of Niall.

NIALL'S POV.

"sir, would you like a beverage?" I open my eyes from my long nap and look up at the girl. "Yeah, Do you sell a bit of beer here?" That may have been the dumbest question i've ever asked in my entire life. I'm traveling in a train, and I automatically assume that beer would be an option to drink here. Here, in a vehicle, with many kids playing around.....Yeah..right.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but, we don't own or sell any kind of alcoholic beverages here." Instead of being disappointed, I laugh because she said 'bubble but'. "What may be the joke, please tell me?" She looks straight into my eyes with complete stern and irritation.

Instead of fearing her, I go right out and tell her what I was honestly laughing at. "It cracked me up when you said 'bubble but." I let out another chuckle. "You know that's not what I meant." She begins getting defensive.

"Of course I did! But I was ignoring your boring sentences, until I noticed bubble but." I laugh harder than before.

"Guess who's not buying the new One Direction album this year?" She scowls.

"Who?"

"Hmm...let's see...." She taps her head. "Me!" She yells, grabbing people's attention.

Why is she still talking to me, she is so annoying and bratty.

"Kinda' bitchy today eh'?" I look up at her again.

"Only when you got here!" I can definitely tell that was a lie.

"Want an autograph?" I ask her, trying to sound as annoying as possible.

"Obviously not!"

"Get me a coke, then leave me alone please. You're bugging the shit outta' me." I smile.

"Here!" She throws an opened bottle of coke at me.

Before I can do something back, she hurries down the hall and into the small diner

Being completely sticky and wet, I take my red polo shirt off and swirl the fabric together in order to somewhat dry it.

One last squeeze and it's only a little damp. As I look to some seats across from me, my eyes almost blind from camera flashes.