Chapter 19

Niall's POV.

I open my eyes, waking up with my face covered in messy curls.

As my vision clears, I see Harry sound asleep, with me almost crushing him.

I must've fallen asleep, toppling on Harry.

Yawning, I take my time standing up.

I grab a beer, taking a seat on the floor and turning the t.v. on to Family Guy.

Half way through the episode, I turn my attention to Harry waking up.

"Hey." he groggily speaks.

"here." I place a beer into his hands.

He smiles at the can, opening it and taking a big drink.

"Tired?"

"Sort of." he answers, pulling his hair back.

Watching another episode, Louis appears in my sight and breaks the peace.

"Niall, surprised seeing you here." he says in the most annoying, sassy voice.

"And Louis, why aren't you wearing your sexy suspenders?" I respond with a sarcastic remark.

"Niall, you are only a poo pile," he laughs.

"Oh Louis..." Harry begins, in a fake sweet tone.

"If you're looking for the pre K room, it's right over there." Harry points down the short hall with the main space, filled with Liam and Zayn.

Wordless Louis sticks out his tongue at us, heading back to the other two.

Harry and I laugh at his dumb come back, getting returned glares from Zayn and Liam.

When it gets to mid- afternoon, we come to a stop at Toronto, Canada.

Looking out my window, I see a crowd of girls clawing at the fences, surrounding us.

I widen my eyes at the huge stadium, anxiously waiting for our sound check soon to come.

Finally Paul lets us out of the bus, leaving us to wave and take pictures with the girls we pass.

After a long hour of greeting many fans, we make it inside and head backstage.

"Whoah, what a crowd." Louis runs out of breath.

"As always." Zayn halfly smiles.

"Come on guys." Paul pulls us to the stage.

"That's what makes you beautiful! Oh, oh, you don't know you're beautiful! Oh oh, but that's what makes you beautiful!"

After we finish the last line of the last song, we stumble out of breath again and drink down bottles of water.

Next thing I know, we end up at a delicious chicken restaurant, eating up a storm.

***************

( SHORT CHAPTER, BUT YET AGAIN...WRITER'S BLOCK...AHHHH IT SUCKS.)

PLEASE VOTE, THANKS;)