Chapter 9

Adrianna's POV

He drives off like some crazed maniac, with Irish rock replacing the little tune of the ice cream truck. He keeps driving for another hour, until we finally arrive at some lake beside a hill.

He parks the truck onto flat, leveled gravel and turns off the engine.

"Isn't it beautiful?" he points at the giant sight of pine trees and and a wide spread lake.

I stare at the glossy water, reflecting the moon and stars. I look at him, with a grateful smile.

"Wow, how did you find it?"

"The boys and I passed it, heading to Denver."

"Wow, you picked an amazing spot." I focus on the cute cleft in his chin.

"come on.." he hookes his arm with mine.

"Where are you taking me?!" my voice echoes through the air.

He and I run through layers of sand, passing between our toes.

We hit a small wave coming in shallow, over the edge of the sand.

We keep running through the thin water, reaching deeper depth to end our movement.

We catch our breath, relying on the calm waves to settle still.

We unhook arms and out of nowhere, I feel my tank top being lifted from my body.

I always thought Harry was the frisky one....but, I was romantically pulled in by a 'dirty' blonde.

I let my thoughts linger, as Niall removes my skirt and throws it, along with the rest of my clothing to the side.

I jump on his back, as he leads me to a soft spot on the sand. I lay down, enjoying the heat spreading through my body.

I lean further back, trailing my eyes to Niall undressing. I watch as he removes his shirt, revealing his toned abs.

As he pulls out of his jeans, i smile at the way he flexes his tight muscles and the amounting urge displaying on his smile.

He tosses them around the same branch, then takes a few steps to face me. Only a few feet away, I run down the shore in attempt to tease him.

A few seconds going by, I turn my head to look at his dark shadow chasing behind me.

I cringe my eyes, when all I see is empty darkness and gusts of wind taking Niall's place.

I begin to worry, as Niall is no where in sight. I walk back to where we were, and call for him.

No response, I decide to jump in the water and wait for a bit.

I jump off a rock, hitting the freezing water. To relax, I let my body float against the soothing waves carrying me away. I am almost to the center of the lake, still nothing from Niall.

As fifteen minutes go by, I start to feel even more pissed. He must of ditched me, now I look like an idiot.

I close my eyes, not making any more efforts to play ,'Hide and-go-seek Niall."

After awhile, my muscles start to numb and I start to swim back to shore. I start to panic, having a hard time getting air. Luckily, I spot a thick log floating along only a few feet away. Just before my body collapses, I curl my arm around the log, pulling my body onto it.

After catching a breath, I use full strength trying to paddle along the increasing waves.

how could Niall do this to me? That fucking idiot, I couldn't be any more frustrated with him than I am now.