he knows you're angry at him when...

Brandon:
you see him, you began to talk about how you feel. telling him what you couldn't stand about what he did.

how he solved it: he give you a bubble bath and sings to you

Nick:
you would dodge his kiss. you didn't want him touching you.

how he solves it: he would ask for your forgiveness w/ makeup s**

Zion:
you would cry. not talking to him or the other boys. Your mood is brought down and you don't want to take anyone's down with it. he would try talking to you but all you said was 'i'm fine.'

how he solves it: he gives you endless hugs and kisses and long night sleeps.

Edwin:
you give him the silent treatment. but not the rest of the boys. they feel the tension when you and Eddy are in the same room together. He would get irritated but then sad because he would feel lonely.

how he solves it: he apologizes for whatever he did and takes you out to your favorite place.

Austin:
you don't laugh at any of his corny jokes or acknowledge his playing with you. he turns into a two year old that needs attention. and goes to the guys to figure out what's wrong with you.

how he solves it: he would take the time out to please you in every way until you give in.