he asks you out ♡ BRANDON

You've met Brandon maybe a couple of times at dance. But that was the only
time you'll spend together. Though you both liked each other very much but didn't know what else to talk about but dance. So it would have made things awkward between you. So you both decided to keep it about dance and nothing else. "Five, six, seven, eight." The teacher clapped. You and Brandon danced in sync to Find you by Nick Jonas.

You were done and everything was great. Then compliments were thrown to you about how you both danced.
"Wow, I felt so much electricity with you both. Are you sure you're not dating?" You laughed.
"I'm positive. We're just friends and we both are comfortable with dancing with one another."
"(Y/n) you did amazing." Brandon winked from afar. You blushed thanking him as you turn back to another dancer.
"Just friends huh?" You laughed and said goodbye. Grabbing your things you began to walk out the door.
"(Y/n) wait up!" He yelled.
"What's up?"
"I just wanted to ask you something."
"Yeah?"
"Well I don't want us to be just dance partners. I mean I love dancing with you. When we dance together, I –. It's just an amazing feeling. And I want to have that feeling when I'm not dancing with you."
"Brandon that isn't a question." You laughed. He chuckled nervously. "I was wondering, would you go out with me?"
"You mean out on a date?"
"Yeah, I hope that isn't a problem."
"No, not at all. I've always wanted to ask you but I thought it would be awkward because all we ever do is dance together. We don't even know each other that well."
"I'd love to get to know you."
"Me too."
"So is that a yes?"
"Of course it's a yes."