you call him daddy for the first time ♡

Brandon
"Daddy!" You scream. Brandon runs to the room confused and looks at you. "Did you just say?" He questions. "Yes I'm talking to you." He comes in you were in a silk robe he bought for you but nothing was under it. "Close the door." Brandon shuffled to close it, star struck. "Come here." He comes and gets down to kiss you. "Mm mm." You deny his kiss standing up and sitting him down. You slowly sit on him and pulled his hair. You feel him on you and you took things further.

Edwin
"Babe." He whines rubbing your bottom. "What's up babe?" You ask waking up. "What's my name?"
"Edwin."
"Nope. Say my name." His hand went into your shirt, and you began to freeze. "Say my name baby."
"Eddy?" You wanted him to stop, but he didn't. "That's not my name." He teased. Ripping off your shirt, things started to escalated. He was in you, round after round until you finally gave up. "Daddy!"
"That's it."

Austin
You were both on your way home and you made a joke about calling him daddy. Apparently Austin pretended like he couldn't hear you so you waited until you guys got home. You were sitting on the couch and paid attention to your phone but looked over at Austin. He was minding his business until you crawled to whisper in his ear. "daddy." He shivered looking at you. He quickly gets up. "Hey guys, I need you all to leave." He pleaded. "Why what's wrong?"
"Oh just girl things." Everyone understood what he meant and immediately left. "Use protection." They yelled.

Nick
You were moaning out loud to Nick giving the best head in the world. You let daddy slip out of your mouth and Nick couldn't be more turned on. He placed your hands up above your head and had his way with you. Turned you on started hitting it from the back. You screamed to the top of your lungs calling him daddy and say freaky shii.

Zion
Zion was coming home and he's excited. Like really excited. "Babygirl. I need your help." You look up from your phone and saw him with no shirt on. He was hungrily staring at you in his shirt with no pants on. "Awe daddy you need me?" You knew Zion didn't like it when you called him that but you knew the sex was going to be aggressive and amazing. You crawled to him and was on you knees on the bed still not reaching his height. He then tackles you to the bed.