he unintentionally makes you feel insecure...

Zion:
he jokes about how you walk, you walk all slouched because you were never confident in how you look. while the guys laughed, you walked away embarrassed. he went after you saying he was joking but you told him it wasn't funny.

Edwin:
he was fed up with you stealing his food. so he yelled at you saying you were going to get fat. not knowing your childhood you were obese and had to get surgery. you silently cried. his emotions were down and tried to hug you but you walked away from him.

Austin:
you were laying down on your phone not doing anything even though you had plans. You did some of your work and took breaks but Austin saw it differently. He came into the room and took your phone away calling you lazy. people used to say that you were never going to be anything and he didn't know it had an affect on you.

Nick:
he would mock you saying how ugly you were. You would say it to yourself all the time to where you depressed for years and couldn't let go of the feeling. Others called you ugly and you began to think why did Nick like you. You would cry yourself to sleep. Nick stopped seeing that you were getting distant with him.

Brandon:
He would be working on some new music for the boys or look for something in his dirty room and he would ask you for help but sometimes you didn't know how. He would get upset and say that you were useless. He would quickly hug you and take it back while you cried.