you're famous and brought up in an interview ♡

Zion:
" *sighs* she's beautiful. You know how you have the category of sexy and cute. (Y/n), she's a little bit of both. More cute and that's what I love about her. She's a very humorous person. Very charismatic and knows what to do and get things done. Her mind is massive. I just want to pick every single piece of her brain and just view it. She's the definition of brains and beauty."

Austin:
"she's basically my other half. I couldn't ask for anyone else. She's that person that you can bring home to your mom. She teaches me a lot actually. Things I've never even knew. Her competitive spirit makes things intense...in a good way."

Brandon:
"she's very compassionate. sometimes I take a step back and look at her thinking to myself, how did a guy like me get a girl like her? she's been there for me, and I mean there. Even for the boys. Shes like a sister to them."

Nick:
"that's my baby for real! She's very sassy, stern but kind and soft hearted at the same time. She's very beautiful and successful with everything. She keeps me on my grind. Apparently people call us the power couple and we're thanking you all humbly for that that. Without her, I don't think I'll be in that 'category'. I love you (y/n)."

Edwin:
"Oh don't get me started on her. If I do, I'll go on forever. She's a jewel. I can't lose her. If I lose her, I lose a piece of myself that can never be filled again. I feel like Aladdin when he was describing Jasmin. It's hard to talk about her when there's not enough words to express how much I love (y/n)."