stepping into the shower with him ♡

Nick
he asked if you wanted to join him but like the dummy you are...you say no. He doesn't have hard feelings for that but he did want you to join him. You were so nervous even though you both seen each other naked. You heard the water run as you're on the phone. You began to hate yourself for saying no and crept into the bathroom. You threw off your clothes and stepped in with him. He turns to see you and smiles.

"I knew you couldn't resist."

Zion
You were ready. You and Zion have been keeping the sexual thing down to a minimum because he wasn't ready because you weren't ready. You only seen him with his shirt off and he's seen you in small shorts or no shorts at all. But you were ready. The longer he kept teasing you the more you couldn't handle what was going on. So you threw off your clothes and slowly stepped him. You wrapped your arms around him leaning on his back. He jumped a little but knew it was you.

"What can I do for you?"

Edwin
since you've been living with Eddy things started to get a little heated. And by heated I mean sex related. He'd be very tempted to get you out your clothes. He was heading into the shower after a long day of work and you decided to make him feel better so you were going to surprise him.

"I need you."

Austin
he's been going through a lot lately. He's been trying to keep himself happy but it seems like things weren't working out for him. He said he was getting in but you heard his throat crack. He tried covering it up by clearing his throat. And you knew something was up. So you end up stepping in the shower with him and noticed he was crying. You touched his wet body. He noticed it was you and hugged you tightly.

"You're so beautiful."

Brandon
You both were coming home after a fun night out. And you guys didn't want to end it there. So you both decided to do....a little something something. You guys were wanting to do a round two. But he forgot that he had to be up early and needed to get rest. But you weren't tired. He ran the shower and went to get his towel. As he walks in he winks at you which causes you to definitely want a round two. So you sneak in the shower and claw his back which makes him go crazy. He turns around and grips your bum.

"Say please."