he asks you out ♡ ZION

It was your first time going to Disneyland. Especially with the prettymuch gang. They were doing a Noah was making a montage and they placed you in it. You were shy at first because you didn't think the prettymuch fandom would accept you. Yet you got out of your small bubble and had a blast with them. Once you were done exploring, it was finally time for the fireworks. As you guys were getting ready the boys would always make jokes about you being prettier than Pocahontas.
"That's very sweet." You laughed.
"Are you taking that as a compliment?" Zion whispers.
"Yeah. Pocahontas was not cute at all."
"Hey the fireworks are about to start." Noah rushed. You all stood up and made your way to get a better view. Once it started, colors began to fill the sky and Noah got it on video. You were amazed and couldn't believe you were standing there with your crush and friends. Zion looked at you and saw you looking out, watching your eyes brighten in the night.
"You are beautiful (Y/N)." You looked at him. "Thank you."
"I wanted to ask you," you looked at him and smiled hoping he was going to ask what you've wanted him too.
"Do you want to go out –." You then wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him and the fireworks popped on time. You let go of him and stare at him.
"I take that as a yes." He laughed.
You laughed and then looked to your left seeing that Noah had got it on camera with the boys awing.
"That was beautiful." Nick cried.
"Did you get that on camera?" Zion asks. "Yeah."
"YEAH! They all yelled.
"Well," You looked back at him. "It was worth it." You smiled and kissed him again.