you're his celebrity crush ♡

(all the interviews are w/ Wendy Williams)

Zion
"so Zion tell us, who's you're celebrity crush."
"Well my first crush was in fact Tinashe, and she kinda low key still is. but I think the person I find really attractive is (y/n)."
"Oh yeah she's really beautiful."
"When I first saw her, I switched lanes." He laughs.
"Ooh tinashe it looks like you've been replaced."

Edwin
"So eddy –. Can I call you eddy?"
"Yes ma'am."
"Okay eddy, you've been asked all the time who's your celebrity crush and you've been giving them the same answer, why is (y/n) your celebrity crush?"
"I feel like when people say celebrity crush they mean like a crush you'll never meet. And when I call (y/n) my celebrity crush I feel I'll meet her one day and we can kick it off from there. I feel like we are very compatible."
"Even though you've never met her, but you've seen her on tv."
"Exactly."
"I want someone to assure they'll date me the way Edwin wants to date (y/n)!"

Austin
"Austin, sweetie tells about your celebrity crush."
"Uhh."
"And by the way I love your hair. The volume of your hair is incredible."
"Uhh Thanks." He laughs. "My celebrity crush is actually, (y/n)."
"Oh we been knew." She says drinking her tea.
"Wow is it that obvious."
"Okay y'all we talking to the guy that saw her at ama's that was fangirl-ing and drooling over her while she was doing an interview." Everyone laughs as Austin blushes.

Brandon
"Brandon, who might your celebrity crush be?"
"(Y/n). Her vibe in is just something I'd want to be around."
She looks very chill."
"Looks can be deceiving."
"Nah, not for (y/n)."

Nick
"Nick who you drooling over?"
"I'm not technically drooling, I'm just head over hills for (y/n). She's a spectacular human being and I just love like I love the 90s. And I LOVE the 90s"
"Ooh that was a good comparison."