you meet his family ♡

Zion
they like you. a lot. when Zion first told them about you, they fell in love with the chemistry you both had and they loved to see their son happy. they loved that you were well mannered and knew how to take care of yourself. His brother thought that you were a cool person to hang out with and you've been friends with his sister so she already accepted you in the family.

Brandon
his mom didn't like you at first. but his sister did. you tried your best to show that you were good for him. Until you stopped caring about how she felt about his and your relationship. Everyone wasn't good to like you two together and that was totally fine. And she liked that about you.

Austin
his brothers didn't like you, because they thought you were going to be the like the last girl friend he had. But you proved them wrong and his mother enjoyed you. Also the dog and the cat.

Edwin
they were a little skeptical about you. they didn't know how you were so they got adjusted to you. they noticed that you were always there for Edwin through the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Nick
they love you, (just like Zion's parents) they really saw you as a real life princess with so much class. they wanted to keep you for themselves, honestly.