How He Reacts To You Biting Your Lip ♡

Nick
You were doing your work and biting your lip because you were focusing hard. He's sitting next to you in the living seeing you bite your lip.
"(y/n) stop."
"Stop what?"
"Just stop." He moans.
"What are you taking about?"
"Never mind." He lets it go until you did it again.
"Fuck." He groans and kisses you.

Edwin
you knew what you were doing, teasing that poor baby. He was getting ready to leave but was taking forever to get ready. He made his way to his room with you laying in your bed biting your lip.
"Keep biting that lip, I'll rip it off."
"I'd like to see you try." You bit your lip again and he looks away. "Please stop torturing me. I have to leave."
"I'm not doing anything." He crawls on the bed and kiss you. "Fine the guys can wait."

Brandon
"So you sure you want me to leave?" You whine.
"Yeah you have to go home. It's late."
"That's makes it all the more reason to let me stay. I promise I'll go to sleep."
"Last time you promised that we stayed up till nine and we had to be somewhere at ten."
"Please babe." You bite your lip.
His body grew weak looking at that. "Fine."

Austin
"Austin why are you so close." He was getting ready to tickle you but you felt like something else was about to happen. So you bit your lip, causing him to stare intensely at it. "Well I was going to tickle you but I have something else in mind."
He kisses you and pulls your bottom lip.

Zion
you were cooking for him and trying out something new. Z and the boys come home after a work out and they were crazy hungry. "Hey babe. What you making?"
"I don't know." He raises and eyebrow at you. "You don't know?"
"Yeah. Come try it."
"I don't think I'm going to want to if you don't know what it is."
You snorted. "Come try it."
He hesitates before taking a bite out of it. "Surprisingly thats really good." You nodded you head trying some of it. The juice was on your lip and you lick them and bite it by accident. "You have some still on your lip. Let me get it –." He kisses your lips clean.