how you met ♡ (you're famous)

Brandon
You were sitting at the airport waiting for yours to be called. You then noticed a bunch of boys sitting and talking in front of you two seats down. They've been staring at you for a while and they knew who you were and you knew who they were. You took off your glasses and their jaws dropped. You walked towards them. You asked them for a picture and Brandon was shocked that his celebrity crush asked him for a photo. Of course he took it along with your number.

Edwin
You were at Coachella and it was your first year there so you thought it was going to be fun. You and you're friends all went together and music was blasting. You guys had an amazing time. Then it got even better because people recognized you and you recognized some other. When you saw PRETTYMUCH standing together you had a fan girl moment and they were all fanboying as well. But you and Edwin were talking nonstop. It was like you forgot everyone else there.

Austin
you were both on the red carpet, smiling for the camera, until your dress was getting messed up. Since no one was paying attention besides thee camera people PRETTYMUCH was behind you and Austin helped you out. He fixed your dress and you thanked him which turned into a small chat. Flashes were happening but the only person you could see was Austin. From then on you guys been talking.

Nick
Walking around the paparazzi would follow you everywhere you went. Of course it would get annoying but you ignored it. You were pretty good at it. You were making your way to the store so you could buy something, but entering, Nick Mara was exiting. Which caused you two to clash into one another. He began to apologize to you but you were saying it was fine as long as you get an autograph. Of course photos where taken, then the news started to think that you and Nick were going to be something.

Zion
You were at he AMA's and you were talking to a lady with a microphone. Talking about your upcoming project that was a surprise but you really wanted to tell them. They began to ask you about your relationship status and you said you had a small crush on someone (but of course you didn't say names). Until Zion zoomed up beside you. He was pleased to see you and called you beautiful and your heart began to skip a beat. You didn't know what to do so you stuttered and have him a hug. Everyone noticed that you both were going to become a thing. (You were also made a meme)