he defends you ♡

ZION:
"(y/n) is doing nothing but bringing you down."

"for your information (y/n) is the only person that's believing in me. she's everything to me and if you don't like it, I don't give a f*ck about what you think."

BRANDON:
You were at an interview with Brandon talking about your relationship of being a small city girl and him being a big popstar.
"So how did you find her, I don't even think she was relevant then and now she is."
"(Y/n) is relevant just by being alive. She's important to me than anything. Even if I wasn't here now as a singer in the group I would've found her."

EDWIN:
"(Y/n)'s not really that pretty." Someone commented under his Instagram picture of you and him.
"And that's your opinion. Which shouldn't be on my page. If you don't have anything nice to say, I suggest you unfollow and get out of the PRETTYMUCH lane."

AUSTIN:
"Is there any juice on (y/n)? Did you find her underground?"
"What is that supposed to mean?"
"I'm just asking because we've never heard of a (y/n)"
"Clearly you haven't because your missing out on someone so beautiful."

NICK:
"Nick's only with her because he's trying to get over his ex. And too why would he date her when he's way out of her league."
"My ex has nothing to do with the love I have for (y/n) she's a wonderful girl friend that made me forget about my ex. And too, you mean she's out of my league I'm lucky enough to have such an angel like her."