you wear their clothes for the first time ♡

Zion
He comes into the kitchen and sees you. He kisses you and then compliments you. "I like your beanie."
"Thanks. The person I got it from had good taste."
"Yeah...is that mine?"
"Yeah. Do you want it back?"
"No, you can keep it, it looks better on you than me."

Austin
He sees you laying down on Netflix eating leftover pizza. "Hey babe, are you wearing my shirt I got from Tokyo?" You look down at the shirt you have on with pizza sauce and crumbs on it. "No."
He places his hands on his hips and looks at you. "I'm sorry." You whisper. "you're fine, I came prepared for this."
"I just really like this shirt."
"I do too that why I bought two." He looks into his drawer and picks out the same shirt. "Awe! We're twins!"

Brandon
You wore his glasses while you were impersonating him in a video with the other guys. "(Y/n)?"
"Wassup?" You turn to see him with no glasses and looking sternly at you. "You know I need those." He pointed at them.
"Yeah. I'm sorry I was doing something." You took them off and cleaned them before handing them back. "Here you go." You place them back on his face and kiss his nose. "Not gonna lie though you look like a cute little nerd with them on."

Edwin
You woke up not seeing Edwin next to you. You didn't panic you just wanted to know where he was. So you hopped out of bed and looked around to go check for him. You didn't find him in the kitchen. You crept in the hallway and to only be scared by the guys sitting on the couch. "(Y/n)." You jumped. You smiled waving a little. The guys looked at you up and down  and Edwin smiled. "Awe I think your rubbing off her Eddy."
"You look cute in that shirt." You blush as all the boys look at you. "Thanks. My stylist knows what he's doing."
"He surely does, and he picked the best model for it." Edwin winked as the boys groaned at you both for flirting.

Nick
You were wearing his shoes. You had to walk outside so you pick the closest shoes next you you. Nick would kill you if he found out you were wearing his clean shoes but you couldn't find yours. So you had to move quick. Stepping outside you then saw Nick and the boys walking down the street. "(Y/n) are those my shoes?" He scares the life out of you. "Sorry babe! I promise I'll clean whatever is messed up, I can't find my shoes." He smiles. "It's fine. Let's go shoe shopping."