he has feelings for you & tells the boys ♡

ZION:
they were at dance practice but Zion couldn't get a move right and so they took a five. "I'll go get some water." You leave the room.
"Z? What's going on with you bud?" Edwin asks.
"I can't do this."
"Do what?"
"The dance move?" Austin touches his shoulder.
"No I can't focus around her."
"(y/n)?"
"Yes."
"He likes her." Austin blurted. Zion shushes him.
"You're going to have to tell her soon so you can get this dance right." Brandon pats Zion's back. You then come back handing everyone their water as they look at you and then back at Zion.

EDWIN:
Edwin was in the bathroom talking to himself and the boys were being nosy. "(y/n) I like you. Will you go out with me? No that's too basic."
"What are you doing eddy?" Nick swings open the door.
"My god you scared me!"
"Are you practicing on asking (y/n) out?" Zion sneered.
"Okay and if I was?" Edwin placed his hands on his hips.
"Just ask her out. She'll say yes."
"Okay, I will."

NICK:
"Has anyone seen (y/n)?" Nick goes around.
"No i remember her saying something about a date." Zion pointed.
"A date? With who?"
"I hear jealousy in your tone." Brandon sings in monotone as he played a note on the keys.
"With who?"
"Where you trying to ask her out or something?" Austin looks up from his phone.
"No." Nick scoffed. Brandon then stopped causing everyone to glare at Nick. "Okay yes."
"Okay cool she went out on a best friend date with (y/girlbestfriend/n)." Nick then clutches his chest. "You had me worried there for a second."

AUSTIN:
"guys I need to talk to you about something."
"We already know buddy." Nick pats Austin on the back. "You already know what?"
"You moan in your sleep." Zion answers.
"What? I wasn't going to say anything like that at all." Austin frowns.
"I was going to say I think I like (y/n)."
"You think or you know?" Edwin raised an eyebrow.
"I know." Austin assured.
"Aye, my boy got a crush." Zion runs to hug him.
"Now what do I be saying in my sleep."
"Umm–. That you don't need to know."
"Just know it consists you moaning (y/n)." The boys left him standing alone.

BRANDON:
Every time you're around, Brandon can't seem to keep himself together. You would sit next to him and he'd move away so fast. He would avoid looking you in the eye and so you thought he didn't want to be your friend anymore. One day when you weren't around –
"Brandon. Why did you drive (y/n) away?" Zion cried.
"What are you talking about?" Brandon turns around with cereal in his mouth.
"Do you not like her or something?" Nick asks.
"What?"
"He doesn't understand what you're taking about." Edwin sighs. "(y/n) isn't around anymore because she said you don't like her." Austin explained.
"I never said that. I can't even be around her because I like her so much. It's hard to talk to her without screwing up my words."
"Wait so you do like her? Like a lot?" Edwin questions.
"Like, like as in friend or like LIKE?"
"The second like like."
"Well you're going to have to tell her because I miss her and I want her to be comfortable in this house." Austin demands.
"Now!" Nick assist.