realistically how you met ♡

Edwin:
"Welcome back to my channel you guys it's ya black Barbie (Y/N)! And today I'm grocery shopping. Okay, I love grocery shopping. All the food I'll get when I get home, the snacks for when I go out. But there is one thing I hate more, taking the bags too the car, into the house and putting it up! It's just too much work." You said walking around. You had the camera on your cart and was talking to it while people were looking at you funny. Though you didn't mind. It happens when your a Youtuber. While you were walking around and talking about what's your favorite fruit and how you love bacon, you didn't know that there was another special guest video taping just like you. "Okay let's talk about how productive China is compared to America." BANG!!!! You stopped and leaning forward. Looking up at the thing you hit, it was another cart with another cart with five guys around it. And you knew exactly who they were. "Jesus, Mary and Joseph. You're — Prettymuch." The boys waved as Edwin stood in shock. "Your (Y/N)!" He screams. "Your like my favorite Youtuber." "I'm your what?" You asked shocked. "I watch you all the time you are super hilarious! I love you vlogs with Rickey Thompson." Edwin was fangirling extra hard. You picked up your camera and put on you. "Guys, guess who I just ran into!" You yelled silently and put the camera on the boys. "Hey you guys!" They all said. "So apparently this is my favorite boy band if you don't know, and one of them said to me that...." you stopped talking so Edwin could talk. "I've always said I was going to take (Y/N) out when I watched her videos and now that I see her," he took the camera and kissed you while the camera was on you two. The boys mouth dropped open as they saw Edwin kissing his favorite Youtuber. He finally moved back and looked in her eyes. "Will you go out with me (Y/N)?" He asked smiling. You heart was pounding as you were trying to say something. He then whispered in the camera, "that's a yes." He laughed.

Zion:It was a sunny summer morning in New York and you were on your way to work

Zion:
It was a sunny summer morning in New York and you were on your way to work. You never had a problem with working during the summer. You had responsibilities. "Taxi!" You yelled. The boys looked at you and placed the camera on you. "Is it hard to call a taxi around here?" the boy with the glasses asked. "Not really there are some nice taxi drivers. But if you want something better then you better call an uber." "Thanks for the advice pretty lady." The boy with the shaved blue hair winked. "Anytime." You smiled. You caught eyes with a dude taller than the rest of them. He looked down and you noticed him was biting his lip. "I'm (Y/N)." You held out your hand walking up to them. "I'm Edwin." He pushed everyone out the way and grabbed your hand. You laughed a little and shook it. "I'm Nick, the oldest." He pushed back Edwin and shook your hand. "Not true, the names Austin." He kisses your hand. "I'm Brandon and this shy kid is Zion" Zion smiles and give a baby wave looking away. Brandon grabbed your hand and shook it playfully. Once Zion touches your hand your body began to tense feeling his hands. Suddenly your taxi came waiting in front of you. "Nice to meet you all. But I'll be on my way." You smiled and got ready to leave. "Why don't you come with us?" You looked back and noticed Zion talking to you. "I have things to do." "Come on, we could go out to eat." Edwin agrees. You smiled and looked at the boys. "You mean like with all of you?" You asked raising an eyebrow. "I mean it could be just us...if you want?" Zion grinned. You blushed. "I don't have all day honey." The driver warned. You looked at the boys and the empty back seat of the taxi. "Find someone else, I'm going with them." You say to the man. You looked at Zion and smiled. "Where are we going?"
»