he responds to a crazy rumor about you ♡

Zion:
rumors were spreading around that you were pregnant. you knew weren't, but every time you'd respond they didn't believe you. Until things started messing up your trust with the fandom and including Simon.

'hey beanz, we have to discuss something important. you all may think that (y/n) is pregnant, but I've come to tell you. That it's false. I love (y/n) very much but we're not married or ready to have a child especially at our age. We're young and free and maybe a little dumb with certain things but we're defiantly not dumb enough to have a kid right now. Not saying I wouldn't want to have kids with her, because I would love her to be the mother of my child but unfortunately it's not the time yet. I love (y/n) and in the future she'll be my baby momma 😭'

Edwin:
everyone thought you were breaking up because you you've been posting things about losing a loved one.

'important announcement y'all. (Y/n) and I are okay. No one broke up with anyone. I don't owe you any of you any explanation but I love y'all and I want y'all to keep up with us. (Y/n) recently lost a family member and that's why she's been taking a break. They gang and I are sticking by her side and we would love it if you would stop with the drama and "tea" and support her through this. I love you peace.'

Brandon:
paparazzi snapped pictures of you with some guy — that wasn't Brandon. In fact it was with Noah. the fandom didn't take this lightly. They began to tag Brandon in the pictures, snitching that you were cheating on him with Noah.

'Guys everything is totally fine. (Y/n) is not cheating on me with Noah. They made an appointment to take pictures for her instagram. I dropped her off with him since I had to go to the studio. I know (y/n) would never do anything like that. It's okay! Stop assuming things. Everything it's okay."

Austin:
tmz ended up taking pictures of you and Austin in the car together both of you beat up. They all thought you both had a fight before driving home.

'You guys (y/n) and I just got into a fight. Not with each other, but crazy fans started attacking us at a restaurant when we were on our date. They said many disgusting things to us and (y/n) couldn't take it anymore. So she ended up getting pushed once we left the area. (Y/n) snapped and it turned into a whole brawl. I tried pulling them away when a man came and attacked me. (Y/n) is fine, I'm fine and thank you for your concerns.'

Nick:
you haven't been seen around Nick for about two months or so and everyone thought you broke up. but you've been dealing with depression and decided to take off social media for a while.

'there is nothing to worry about (y/n) is just taking a little time off with social media. We didn't break up. sometimes she would need her space and it's my job as a boyfriend to give it to her. she's just fine. she appreciates your sympathy and love.'