he asks you out ♡ EDWIN

You've been best friends with Edwin for the longest. Ever since you moved to LA, he was the first person you met when you ran into each other at the mall. He invited you over to the PM house, to get ready for a photoshoot. You knocked on it and waited until someone opened the door. Yet no one answered. You knocked again and no one answered. Suddenly Zion opened the door but only to a crack.
"Hey Zion." You smiled.
"Hey, (Y/N)." He still did let you in. Looking at him weird you began to ask him what's going on. "I'm just not dressed. I've been laying around. Naked." You rolled you eyes.
"Then go run and get dressed so I can come in!"
"No!" Zion tried closing the door but you pushed back on the door. "Oh my god you're strong!" You pushed harder.
"I have brothers." You pushed once more and opened the door on Zion. When you stepped in, there was a candle light and a table in the middle of the room. The windows were covered with rose petals everywhere. On the floor it had said, "will you go out with me?". Zion was in a suit. The boys slid out the room  seeing you.
"You couldn't keep her outside?" Edwin asked.
"No she's very strong!" Zion said out of breath.
"I told you, you all should have helped. "What's going on?"
"Umm —." Everyone said.
"This was a —." Nick started.
"Supposed to be a —" Austin stopped.
"A date." Edwin shrugged his shoulders.
Your eyes widened. "Me and you." You pointed at Edwin. He nodded his head. "Are you asking me out!?" Your eyes brightened. "Yeah." He smiled, showing everything around him.
"We were going to serve your food." Brandon explained.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to break the surprise." You laughed.
"It's alright."
After that you both got ready for your dinner and a movie (Y/Favorite Movie/N). It was a great night for both of you.