leaving for tour ♡

Brandon
"This is our stop." You put your head down, looking at your feet and is noticing that they were about two inches apart. He pulled your chin up and looked at you.
"I want you to come. I really do."
"It's fine."
"No it's not. You should be there with me."
"I'll be fine. We can call each other."
"But it won't be the same."
"I know. Even though you're gone, I'll be thinking of you. You'll always be on my mind, babyboy."

Edwin
"I'm gonna miss you" he whispers
"I'm going to miss you too."
"I'll come back and we can catch up."
"I don't want our catch up to be who you got pregnant down there."
"the only person I'm trying to get pregnant is you. Until you have a ring on your finger." You snicker at him.
"Call me everyday." You demand.
"Yes ma'am."
"Don't get hurt or sick."
"Promise."

Austin
"Why do you have to leave?"
"I'm going on tour doll. You know I'll come back for you." He grabbed your hands pulling you closer to kiss your forehead.
"I just wish I could travel with you."
"I'll call you get everyday and night. I'll get you souvenir from all the places we went and I will come back for you."
You kissed him and then combed your fingers through his hair.
"Come back to me baby."

Nick
"I'm going to miss you princess."
"I'm going to miss you too." You hug him tightly as he was standing by the tour bus. "I love you."
"I love you too."
"Do you?" You ask.
"I do."
"Are you sure."
"I'm sure."
"Are you positive?"
"I'm positive."
"Are you absolutely sure you're positive?"
"I'm absolutely sure I'm positive that I love you and will miss you."

Zion
"Come back to me."
"You know I will."
"Do you have everything you need?"
"Yes."
"Did you forget anything?"
"I have my toothbrush, my belts, underwear. Clothes. Shoes. Accessories." You folded your arms. "I'm forgetting the Polaroid photo of you aren't I?"
"Yup." He runs to the room and grabs them. "I'm going to face time you, you know?"
"I know, i just want you to carry it around like I'll be carrying yours." You hold up a picture of him. "I love you."
"I love you too."