you know he's mad at you when...

Zion:
when he doesn't talk to you. He doesn't even come around you. He ignores your calls and texts. He does petty stuff like talk to other people whenever you're around. You hate it but you know why he's doing it. You don't do it back because it causes more drama such as rumors of breaking up.

how you solve it:  you give him time to not be mad at you. you apologize as well, but he still doesn't talk to you until he lets it go. which takes forever.

Edwin:
when he scolds at you. He would tell you over and over your wrong doings. he is like someone's father that gets on his daughter for bringing a boy around. you ignore him but he'll keep saying things. The boys tell him to stop but he doesn't listen to them. He'll just go on and on until you finally leave.

how you solve it: you stay away from him. Once he sees that you don't care anymore he'll apologize and he'll get over it. you guys then turn into a loving couple again.

Austin:
He takes your things away from you so you could have your attention on him. He says what he has to say and then throws it back to you.

how you solve it: you don't lose your mind. you stand your ground and apologize taking him out to his favorite spot.

Nick:
He pushes you away from him. When you try to talk to him he says he doesn't want to but he talks to everyone else.

how you solve it: you just stop trying until he'll want to open up again. you won't be upset you just know you want to please him and make him happy.

Brandon:
He'll pull you alone and talk to you. So there would be no miscommunication whatsoever. When things turned into a heated argument. You would leave and not want to see him again.

how you solve it: you'll stop what your doing and kiss him gently. Apologizing for leaving and hug him tightly.