he walks in on you going crazy to one of their songs...

Austin: song ~ would you mind
You were in the room getting ready for your date with Austin. Your music was blasting through the speakers so you didn't hear what was going on outside.it was on repeat and you were dancing your ass off only to find out he was at the door staring at you in total shock. "Austin!" You yelled. "Oh my gosh you scared the shit out of me!" You paused the music. "Why did you stop I wanted to enjoy the show." He folded his arms. "You know you should totally be in one of our music videos." "Yeah we'll do that after our date."

Edwin: song ~ 10k hours
You were singing your heart out to this song. It was an incredible song and you couldn't stop listening to it. Singing the ad-lib Nick came into the room and song with you. You both were singing together until the song went off. Then claps came running into the room. "Beautiful, beautiful!!!!!"

Nick: song ~ teacher
dancing to it got were in the mirror of you and Nicks bathroom curling your hair (however you curl it honey or straighten it — idk) and you were blasting it. Twirling your hips to the beat, you end up unplugging your curler/flatiron only to see Nick biting his lip looking at you. You scream then he screams and you throw your stuff only for him to catch it and burn his hands. "Oh my gosh! Nick I'm sorry. You can't come out of nowhere and scare me like that." "I didn't mean to you — you turned me on when you were twisting your hips." "Why did you come into the bathroom?" "Because I wanted to know why you were screaming." He laughed as you heard his hand.

Zion: ~ no more
basically singing and dancing you were in a sports bra and some shorts. Pretending to be singing with Prettymuch just out of random imagination. Dancing you and singing Zion's part coming up to French Montana you felt someone tug on your hips putting you on his manhood (ugh Zion! Chill tf out✋)and then wrapped his arms around your stomach. You jumped and fell to the floor laughing your head off. "Whoa why you stop?" He asked. You couldn't help yourself, laughing harder. He then helped you up. "Zion don't ever in your life scare me like that." "You shouldn't be scared, I mean you felt it before." You raised an eyebrow. "You bette be lucky you weren't a stranger because I could have killed your baby maker." "Ouch." He kissed you and smacked your butt.

Brandon: song ~ open arms
You were laying in bed and singing to this song that had a full effect on you. You loved Brandon and when this song came on you sung your heart out. Brandon was out going to the gym with Edwin . Austin was visiting with his mother and Zion and Nick went out to go get food. So you were just singing, and singing. The song on repeat until Brandon came home. But you didn't know it. On your back in the bed with your eyes closed, and opened them to see Brandon above you, standing on the bed. "That was beautiful. How come you never sing like that around me?" You shrugged your shoulders. "I thought you weren't coming back until five. It's still three something." "I decided to let Edwin finish up because I need to work on the music." "So wanna see your laptop?" You ask. "Nah. I wanna see you," he whispers in your ear. "naked." you giggled and began to take your shirt off.

Okay I didn't mean to make this sexual at all

I don't know what's wrong with me 😭😭I'm listening to The Weeknd and it does something to me

....I don't know what's wrong with me 😭😭
I'm listening to The Weeknd and it does something to me. I don't know....