how he makes you feel special when he's on tour...

Zion:
He facetimes you while in front of the fans on the projector screen. You were out shopping with your mom who visited you in LA. "Hopefully she picks up." he laughed through the mic. "And everyone she's with her mom. When she picks up scream 'we love you (y/n)' . Alright." You finally picked up the phone. "Hey baby!" You greeted with a big smile. "WE LOVE YOU (y/n)!" Everyone yelled on your phone your mother was looking in the phone. You were crying your makeup off. When it got quiet you were softly crying. "Thank you beanz! I love you guys too. I want you all to have a good time because these boys are going to give you a show. Momma and I love you. I love you Zion!" "I love you baby." "I love you Prettymuch!" "We love you too (y/n)! They all waved at you and you waved back hanging up. Zion was crying and the boys hugged him. "Y'all supposed to make her cry not me." He joked. Suddenly the music broke out with 10,000 hours.

Edwin:
He would always post snaps before going on stage. "(Y/n) I love you and I want everyone to know I do. I'm getting ready to go on stage! We bout to get hype! He got all the boys to scream in excitement.
Next snap... "but seriously though. Wish me luck baby girl because I can't do this without you. I'll be thinking of singing to you. I love you! I gotta go bye!" The other boys waved bye to you.

Austin:
you were with his mom and your mom eating out until you get a phone call from Austin. Picking it up you put all three of you together to see Austin did the same with the boys. You all waved at them saying hi. "Hey Austin!" Your mother and his said. "Hey moms!" The boys yelled. "Hi boys." You all laughed at the unison of your voices. "Well um we're about to go on stage and wish us good luck. I wish you all were here! I miss and love you (y/n)." He rubbed his hands through his hair getting ready to cry. "I love you too. You boys have fun. You guys will make us proud." You waved again.

Nick:
Singing 'No More' you were grooving back stage dancing to the music. You practiced with the boys over and over and you knew how to do the dance. When Zion was singing "I can't wait (wait)." Thats the part where the boys do their little dance. Suddenly Nick and the other boys looked at you and told you to come out. Nick grabbing you by your hand and pulling you out. The dance came on and you didn't hesitate to start dancing. The crowd was cheering you as well as the boys. And Nick's high note was coming and he was holding your hand both of you two inches apart and him singing to you.

Brandon:
You were there with him. Supporting him in every way possible. The fans never notice when he's nervous because he shows off a pleasing smile but deep down his scared as hell. Asking what if he messes up what if he does the wrong move and thinking if the crowd wasn't going to be hype or big. You would tell him to take a breather. "Give it all you got. You can do this. You made it this far so don't give up. You're amazing, you're talented. You've got this babe. The boys are here for you and I'm here for you 100 percent." You said and kissed him. "Thank you. You know how to motivate someone. You're special to me. And I love you."

I can't help it....cuteness overload!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!