how you wake him up...

Zion:
you'll bite at his ear and tugging it. messing with his hair and whispering, 'wake up'. Being a very light sleeper he'll hear you and smile opening his eyes. you'll say something funny to make him laugh which was a sign that it was a good morning. rolling over he'll kiss you saying good morning.

Edwin:
you'll whisper 'papi' into his ear. He'll shiver in his sleep with your hands rubbing up and down his back then turn on his stomach. A couple of more nicknames that will make him wake up with kissing you on his mind. His eyes would finally open and he'll look at you. "Good morning babe." Then breakfast in bed.

Austin:
You'll pounce on him and the bed. He'll get annoyed with you and would gently push you off the bed. Or he would sneakily attack you with his hot morning breath.

Nick:
You'll bite his back and tug on his ear. Smiling in his sleep like he's having a good dream, but tingling feeling in his spine. Nick will finally wake up to kiss you good morning.

Brandon:
He'll be up before you so you don't really do much. But whenever he's extremely tired you'll wake him up an hour later. When he oversleeps you'll shake him back and forth. And he's a heavy sleeper so it takes a lot of force.