Love is a waste of Time

Brooklyn's POV

"Rise and Shine, Darling!" I heard someone speak huskily in my ear, followed by a pair of lips touching my cheek gently. I smiled with my eyes still closed. I can recognise that voice anywhere.

"C'mon babe, I know you're awake. Get up, you lazy bum. I wanna take you somewhere today." He said while tickling my sides teasingly.

"Okay okay! I'm up." I jolted upright, laughing airily. As I moved forward to steal a kiss from him, he stood up.

"Morning breath, sweetheart." He joked.

"Oh yeah right..." I let out a weak laugh. Such things don't really matter when you are in love, do they? I frowned at the thought.

As a sea of negative thoughts started to swirl in my head, I mentally slapped myself. What am I thinking? These type of (ridiculous) things happen only in those cheesy romance novels which Lottie reads. Of course, no one would kiss a person who just woke up and probably has morning breath.

"Earth to Brook!" He waved a hand in front of my face, "Hurry up. We have to go somewhere today."

"Oh right." I shook my head to get rid of any unwanted thoughts, "I'll be ready in twenty minutes. You should leave before someone sees you here."

"Yeah. I'm going. Meet me at the back door in twenty minutes, babe." He winked at me before hurrying out of the door. I smiled fondly as I watched him - the love of my life - leave the room.

~

Mikey's POV

"God... Andy, just wake up already! The King and Queen have requested the presence of everyone in the dining hall today for breakfast." I groaned, watching the blonde prince snuggled comfortably in the covers.

         (Andy's Room ☝️)

         (Andy's Room ☝️)

He didn't even bother to open his eyes as he showed me the middle finger.

I sighed at the Prince's childish behaviour. I've been trying to wake him up for half an hour now and still have yet to accomplish success. This happens everyday. I've to spend at least half an hour trying to wake him up and then he wakes up and goes like, "Oh my God I'm late Mikeyy".

Andy is my best friend - no, scratch that - he is like a brother to me but he can be really annoying and stubborn sometimes. (Well most of the time).

I checked the time. Andy is going to wake up in five seconds now.

5...
4...
3...
2...
1...

Here we go :

"OH GOD! I'M LATE MIKEYY" Andy shouted as he bolted out of the bed and ran towards the bathroom. I chuckled. That's Andrew Robert Tomlinson for you.