Chocolates and Flowers

Andy's POV

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the sunshine reflecting from my window beautifully. I smiled as I sat up and admired the beautiful weather outside. I have this feeling that this day is going to be beautiful.

Suddenly, I realized that I was alone in bed. Rye and Javier must've woken up and left the room, so they wouldn't disturb me. I sighed before getting out of the bed and went to brush my teeth.

~

I walked downstairs and almost choked when I saw Jack and Brook making out openly in the hallway. I was just about to say something when someone else beat me to it.

"For Fuck's sake Guys, Take this to your room. You are cute and all, but keep the PDA low, yeah?" It was Mikey.

I giggled as Brook flipped Mikey off before Taking Jack's hand and walking to his room.

"Young Love." Mikey commented sarcastically, which made me laugh.

"What does Dad think about this?" I asked, referring to Brook's relationship with Jack aka a servant of this palace.

"What can he say? Brook ran away the first time. He won't hesitate to do that again. King Dan has no choice but to let them be." Mikey sighed.

"But what If they want to marry each other? That's against the royal law." I asked worriedly. I didn't mean it in a bad way. I want nothing but happiness for Brook but I know the authorities won't agree. And my Dad, even though he loves us all, He won't let Brook ruin the kingdom's name again.

"That's for them to decide. King Dan has already said that He won't risk Brook leaving again. So That means he must have something in his mind." Mikey told me reassuringly.

"I hope He does. Jack seems like a Good Guy and Brook looks happy with him." I smiled.

"He is. The Irish Fella is genuinely one of the nicest people I know. I mean, He is nicer than your husband." Mikey joked. I started to laugh.

Suddenly his phone started to ring so he excused himself. My best friend is a busy person these days. I smiled and shook my head before making my way over to the kitchen.

I walked in to find Rye making breakfast and Javier sitting on the counter, swinging his legs as he watched his Dada make pancakes.

"Dada?" He asked innocently, pointing towards the batter.

"No, Jav. No messing around with batter this time." Rye said as Javier started to pout cutely.

"Let him have some of the batter Rye. He just wants to help you." I said, walking in to stand beside Javier who looked at me happily.

"Help me? This little rascal will just make a mess. So, No thank you." He said turning around to look at us.
Javier made a sad face even though he only understood 'No' and nothing else. It broke my heart a little to see my baby sad, So I decided to convince Rye again.

"Rye, please. Look at him. He is so sad." I begged.

"Don't go on that innocent face, Andy. This kid is a proper actor." Rye said, ignoring us again.

"Well, He's your son." I remarked sassily. Rye gave me a blunt look before turning away.

I sighed. He is not going to give in like this. I picked up Javier and whispered something in his ear lightly before going over to stand in front of Rye. He stopped what he was doing and looked at us emotionlessly.

1.. 2.. 3..

"Please Rye"
"Peej Dada"

Javier and I pleaded at the same time, making sad puppy dog eyes and pouty face. Javier probably don't know what Please means but I told him to say it and let's just say, My son is very smart and a very fast learner.