Date Night - 1

Andy's POV

Rye had gone off to God knows where, telling me to get ready before 7:00 pm. It was all like the first time he invited me (more like dragged me unwillingly) to meet his friends at the club. Why does he always do this? He should be here so we can get ready and leave together like a normal couple. But no. When are we ever normal?

"But you wouldn't change it for the world, would you?"

I turned around and saw Sophie, standing in the doorway, smiling at me softly.

"Sophie? What are you-- I thought you were on a vacation with Blair and you guys were not coming back for another week or so?" I asked confusedly, though I was happy to have her back.

"Blair received a call from the King to come back immediately. I don't know what is going on but It must be  something really important for the King to interupt our family vacation." She explained.

"Oh." Was all I said.

Rye was also talking quite seriously with the King this morning and I've a feeling that It was the same matter Sophie is talking about. Maybe That's why Rye was in such a hurry when he went out?

"Anyways, I still have to meet your son. Where is that cutie?" She asked excitedly.

"Oh He is playing in his room." I said, leading her towards Javier's room. Rye told me that He decorated this room for Javier himself, when Jav was only three months old. But since, He lived with my family, It was never used until now.

I walked into the room to find Javier playing with his blocks. He was so absorbed in it that He didn't notice me and Sophie coming in.

"Javier?" I asked gently, making him turn around swiftly.

"PWETTY!" He shouted with a huge smile before standing up and trying to run towards me.

Keyword : Trying.

I almost had a mini heart attack when he fell down on his stomach.

"JAVIER" I shouted, rushing towards him. He had started sobbing softly. I picked him up and cradled him in my arms, whispering soothing words in his ear.

"Are you okay, baby? Oh God, Javier, are you hurt? Tell me, angel." I ran my fingers through his hair, kissing his head repeatedly. My hands started to tremble as my Mind flashed back to when I was shot. And Javier almost died.

"Andy? Please calm down. He's fine, sweetheart." Sophie's voice snapped me out of those terrible memories.

"Pwetty No." Javier said as I felt his little hands touch my face, wiping away a few tears that escaped unintentionally. He had a sad face on and It made me smile a little because
He is such a sensitive and caring child. I wiped away my tears and kissed his nose, to which he responded with a cute giggle.

"It's so adorable how your smile makes him smile and How he can feel it when you're sad. Now I know that It's true when people say 'A mother and child's Bond is the strongest bond in this world' and even though You're not exactly his mother, you still gave birth to him, Andy." Sophie said with a fond smile, as she knelt down beside us.

I smiled at her before realizing Javier has fallen asleep. I swear this child can sleep anywhere anytime.

"Well, looks like I can't meet Mini Andy anymore. And yes, He's mini Andy Because He looks more like you." She grinned.

"Thank God for that." She added and we both eruppted into laughter.

~

After Javier fell asleep, I told Sophie that I've a date with Rye tonight and I don't know what to wear. So, Sophie being Sophie, decided to help me and let's just say, I won't take her help ever again.