Start of something beautiful

Rye's POV

I woke up to feel someone kissing down my chest. I opened my eyes and saw the girl from last night. I don't even know her name.

"Good morning babe! Ready for another round?" She asked me seductively.

She took my shaft in her hand and started to lick the tip, looking at me seductively. But I didn't feel a thing. I didn't feel something last night except lust and I'm not feeling anything right now. How can I? When there is someone else in my mind constantly.

Last night when I fucked her, I didn't see her doll like artificial face. I saw those kissable pink lips, those shiny bright blue eyes, those soft blonde hair and that Godly body. I saw Andy. That's how I came last night. Not because of her. But because of Andrew Robert Tomlinson. My mind was a constant cycle of 'Andy Andy Andy Andy' as I thrusted in and out of her.

"Leave."
"W-What?" She stopped, looking confused.
"I said Leave. Your job is done. I don't want you anymore." I said a bit more firmly.
"But.. "
"I SAID LEAVE. Before I kick you out myself."
She hurriedly got up from the bed and put on her clothes. She was crying But I didn't care.

When she left, I sighed and got up. I have a massive hangover. My head felt like It could burst at any moment.
After putting on my clothes, I left to go home.

When I reached the house, It was 10:30 am. Andy would still be sleeping.
I entered quietly and went to the kitchen.

"Oh Prince Ryan. Its you. Good morning!" Sophie greeted me warmly.
I nodded my head in response and took out a Disprin from the cabinat and swallowed it down with water.

"Should I make breakfast for you?" She asked.
"Uhm.. Has Andy eaten?" I asked back.
"He's still sleeping Sir." She replied.
"Okay then. I'll eat with him. I'm going to freshen up now." I said as She gave me a knowing look.

I went to my room. But as I entered, I stopped and looked at the sight before me.

Andy was lying in the middle of MY bed and he was snuggled up in MY blankets. He looked so small and cuddly. I felt my heart started to beat fast As I closed the door and walked towards the bed. I sat on his right side gently and observed his beautiful face. He looked so peaceful and innocent. Like an angel.

I traced his face with my fingers, going from his cheek to his jaw and then his lips. There I stopped. I thought about how those pink lips would taste against mine. How that pretty tongue would feel in my mouth.

I could feel myself getting harder every second. So With all the willpower I had left in me, I started to Get off from the bed. But In a hurry to get away from Andy, I didn't look back and my elbow hit a glass and it fell on the floor.

Andy woke up from the loud sound and sat straight up in the bed. He let out a shrill scream and threw the covers and pillows at me.

"ANDY CALM DOWN ITS ME RYE" I shouted as he continued to throw things at me.

He stopped throwing things and looked at me. We both were standing now.

I froze. He was wearing only MY shirt and nothing else except a pair of boxers and socks. Fuck. It looked so good on him. He is Gorgeous man.

I felt my pants tighten even more as I took in his gorgeous body. Oh the things I could do to him right now. I wanted to throw him on my bed and fuck him till He can't walk anymore. Lust was clouding my head again as I looked at the Gorgeous thing in front of me.

Suddenly Andy seemed to snap out of whatever Daze he was in as he picked up the cover and covered himself. This made me snap out of my dirty imagination as well As I cleared my throat.