Danger

*Warning* This chapter contains graphic violence, death scene, fowl language, mentions of physical harassment and other things like this. So if you don't feel comfortable with these things, Please don't read this. Your safety is more important than a fanfic ❤

Andy's POV

I walked out of the hotel and got into the taxi I had booked.

"Good evening Sir. Where to?" The driver greeted me in a heavy American accent.

"Good evening. Uhm The Styles Manor, please." I told him politely. He nodded and started the car.

Now that Rye and I are back together and I've that problem out of my mind, I finally thought about what Jack had Told me. Brooklyn is in danger. My brother is in danger. I feel like a really selfish person right now because I was so caught up in getting back with Rye that I neglected my brother. I know I had Told Harry and He said Brook will be fine. But deep down in my heart, I know I am a jerk for running straight to Rye, when I should've done something for Brook. Heck, I didn't even call him to ask If he is okay. I can call him right now but It's almost 10:30 here, which means It's probably really early in the morning in London.

I sighed as I leaned my head against the window. I'm such a bad brother. I've always called Rye a Jerk but What's the difference between him and Me? He actually cares about the people around him. And Me? I only care about the person I want to care about. Which means, I only care about Myself.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice the car suddenly stopped, making me hit my head against the window.

"Ow What the--" I stopped when I saw a huge bulky man holding the driver by the collar against the Car door. I didn't notice the driver getting out. I got out of the car just in time to hear what the man was saying.

"Leave right now. Or else." The man threatened my driver.

"Excuse me? Who the fuck are you and Why are you talking to my driver like that?" I shouted at him angrily. I know I shouldn't mess with these type of guys but I couldn't help it. He was basically strangling the poor guy.

"Shut up Princess." He spat at me. Princess? What the fuck? Who is this guy? I was about to reply when I heard another voice behind me.

"Nice to meet you again, Prince Andrew."

I froze in my spot, my hands covering my stomach on instinct. I could feel my heart beating faster as I tried to call myself down. Calm down Andy, calm down. I chanted to myself.

"Awh Why are you being so shy? I thought you were the feisty brother."

"What the Fuck do you want Matthew?" I asked angrily, trying to hide the slight quiver in my voice.

"Ah That's more like the Andy I've heard about." He said as he came to stand in front of me. I felt hatred flowing in my veins when I saw Ryan Robertson standing beside Matthew like an emotionless puppet. The fact that he was once my friend just makes me want to vomit.

Suddenly I heard a whimper coming from my left side. Oh The driver. I almost forgot about him.

"You're here to talk with me Matthew. Leave that guy alone." I ordered in a firm voice. He raised his eyebrows amusingly.

"Okay. As you wish, My Prince." He said in a mocking voice.

Suddenly, a gunshot was heard and I immediately froze in my spot. I could feel myself unable to breath as my mind started to spin with fear. The smell of fresh blood filled my nostrils and I made a mistake by taking a glance towards it. As soon as I turned around, I saw the man that was once alive and now He was laying in a pool of his own blood. The gun pierced right through his heart and made a hole in there. His eyes were wide open, the fear still visible in them. His mouth was stopped mid scream and I could only imagine what he must've felt like, knowing that He was going to die right here, right now.