Miracle

Rye's POV

"Yes, And Make sure the hall is decorated according to the theme. If I see anything out of place, Get ready to be fired." I stated firmly before hanging up.

"Geez Rye, Try to be a Little less harsh, will you? You probably scared that poor guy." Mikey said from the driver's seat. We were currently on our way to pick up Javier's gift that I had pre ordered a few weeks ago. Javier was with Brook and Jack at the Tomlinson house hold. They agreed to babysit him while Me and Mikey arranged everything for his birthday.

"It's my only son's first birthday. Pardon me for making sure everything is perfect." I said, with sarcasm dripping from my every word.
Mikey only rolled his eyes before focusing back on the road.

When we reached the store, I got out of the car with Mikey right behind me. Marina, a middle aged woman with red hair, greeted us warmly as we entered the huge store.

"The gift is ready. Please come with me." She said with a smile, before leading us to the back of the shop.

"Woah Mate. This is so cool." Mikey said in awe as he looked at the mini playhouse before him.

(Thats the play house

(Thats the play house. Just imagine it in a shop and then when it is fixed in their garden, it'll look like this.)

"Thanks. The original idea was to build a mini castle in my garden but seeing as Javier lives here with you guys mostly, I thought It would be useless. So This was the second option." I explained to him as He nodded, agreeing with me.

"But How are we going to take it home?" He said after a minute.

"Oh, I have hired some men for that. They will come and take it to The Tomlinson household, and fix it before the funtion this evening." I said as I inspected the playhouse, looking for any mistake. There was none. It was perfect for my boy. I smiled in satisfaction and turned to Marina.

"Thank you so much, Miss Marina. I appreciate your hardwork." I gave her a thankful smile.

"No Problem, Prince Ryan. It was my honour to make this for little Javier. Wish him a Happy Birthday from me, Please." She said politely. I nodded and after paying her, Me and Mikey left.

"Now where?" He said, getting into the driver's seat again.

"Hotel. I want to see If the arrangements are going okay or not." I replied as He nodded and started to drive.

~

Brooklyn's POV

"Yes, I found you Jav!!"

Javier squealed loudly as Jack picked him up and spun around. They were playing hide and seek while I watched from the kitchen. From Hide and seek, I meant Javier crawling behind the couch and closing his eyes as Jack pretended to find him with very much difficulty.